• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
╩çß┤ë ╩ç,usß┤ë 'uo╔öuß┤ë u╔É ãâuß┤ëÃØq dn puÃØ ╔Éuuoãâ sß┤ë sß┤ë╔ÑÔö┤

ExSENNA said:
Where do they have resistance to it from? You and Butter said they just lack minds. Using Mindhax & Emphathax on those who don't have a mind isn't same as those who do + resist it Thay's my question.
Because. Again. They Literally Can Not Feel Fear. At all. 0 sense of fear. 0 sense of emotions. Nothing spiderman has faced has had a fear so potent it can effect one with no emotions

Why? Because you say so? It's just an assumption. Why emphathaxing those who don't have emotions is better than those who do and resist it? why is resistance via lack of the thing better than resistance via actual resistance

Has Naughty used his hax on someone who has a mind and feel emotions + resist the ability, I'm not talking about some mindless robot.

Here is wokistan's input on this:

"My take on it is that it obviously bypasses the resistance of being an inanimate object, but doesn't really mean much against other types of resistance that aren't just vague "trained to resist mental stuff".

Basically, while I'd say it's indicative of a stronger ability, I wouldn't extrapolate this to other resistances since you can't really quantify."

So in other words, Naughty should be able to fear hax spider-man.

Wokistan's quote doesn't even seem like it has that type of meaning to me. Even if it did, why? Because he said so?

Again, using hax on someone who lack the thing isn't same as using hax on someone who doesn't lack, but resist it. Seemingly Naughty has no feats of using his hax on those who actually resist it aside from things who don't have it in the first place. Affecting those doesn't make his hax stronger, it just makes it affect more things.

Anyway I'll go sleep now. My vote remains with spiderman because I don't believe Naughty can bypass his actual resistances.

Originally reasons

immensely superior Inttelect. Incorrect. Naughty is definitely within the level

Range. incorrect. Naughty has range. And fear hacks are within each other's range

Versatility. Incorrect technically. Naughtys arsenal is much larger. But also, a good chunk are gonna have trouble with that sense. So I'll leave that as a technicality of yes and no

Webbing Lifting Strength, AP Durability. Are correct.

Resistances says no

Resistance gets overpowered by a vastly more powerful level of fear hacks

Should also note, naughty sayings boo can also leave a daze

Naughty Bear vs Nuclear Throne / Han / Beheaded...

Buttersamuri said:
Resistances says no

What is the potency exactly? Mindhaxing inanimate stuff is not a potency feat, this is literally being debunked rn in the Question and Answer board

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Buttersamuri said:
Resistances says no
What is the potency exactly? Mindhaxing inanimate stuff is not a potency feat, this is literally being debunked rn in the Question and Answer board
Um no. Wokistan confirmed what me and butters were saying

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Buttersamuri said:
Resistances says no
Appeal to authority fallacy

Buttersamuri said:
Resistances says no
You said how it was being debunked but it wasn't

Making something that is designed to not feel emotions to become so scare it commits suicide.

Making bears go suicidal simply by being there

Scaring people so much they want to kill themselves

Scared people wielding weapons when he is unarmed into running away

Where Spider-Man's resistance is only that he felt those fears. It doesn't have a specific degree of making them feel suicidal or making armed people run away from combat despite their weapon and even if naughty lacks a weapon

Buttersamuri said:
Resistances says no
You said how it was being debunked but it wasn't
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3918105

"My take on it is that it obviously bypasses the resistance of being an inanimate object, but doesn't really mean much against other types of resistance that aren't just vague "trained to resist mental stuff".

You mean this?

Vague is there for a reason. Spider-Man's mindhax feat aren't vague at all, it's very straightforwards.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"My take on it is that it obviously bypasses the resistance of being an inanimate object, but doesn't really mean much against other types of resistance that aren't just vague "trained to resist mental stuff".You mean this?
Vague is there for a reason. Spider-Man's mindhax feat aren't vague at all, it's very straightforwards.
Still isn't better than naughty's fear hax

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"My take on it is that it obviously bypasses the resistance of being an inanimate object, but doesn't really mean much against other types of resistance that aren't just vague "trained to resist mental stuff".You mean this?
Still isn't better than naughty's
Because?

To quote butter:

"It's a Empathy hack that was so potent, it drives even robots designed to be emotionless to suicide. Drives others to suicide by the guy simply Being there, and blaming armed people run like cowards even when armed and their opponent isn't armed.

They resister here only resisted fear being put in his mind. But it has never shown to be a very high degree

Not even a mind hack. An empathy hack"

Yep, better than spider-man

Empathy hax < Mind hax.

Also, why call it 'hacks', that's weird and wrong-

Empathic Hax is a subset of Mindhax, which Spidey resists really well
Resists really well. All he had was fear put in his mind. It doesn't even state the potency of the fear.

Does that mean people who resisted Shreks roar can resists naughtys? No. Cause Naughtys is degree higher

No it isn't
Its literally in the Empathic Manip page
No it doesn't. It says that it isn't always empathic manip
The ability to allow to influence feelings and emotions. Usually associated with mental manipulation, but can sometimes be carried out in other ways (e.g., direct biochemical effects). Controlling emotions can be divided into manipulating positive and negative emotions. Also possible to use the absorption of emotions and their conversion into energy, as well as predicting the enemy's actions by comprehending his emotions.

"Managed to resist and fight back against Psycho-Man's emotional control, which caused self-doubt, fear, and self-hatE"

Wanna know to what degree? Well I couldn't tell you. It doesn't say. All it does it make you feel that. Not that it makes you do things like Wanna Kill yourself.

3D38CE6D-7E59-4981-B9F3-8968EBB07C7F

So yea. It literally doesn't even state to what degree. So blindly assuming it resist someone who can drive you to suicide by being there, or drive emotionless robots to become so scared they kill themself is a serious NLF

I found the degree.

It was capable of easily enslaving the students of the Avenger's Academy and Spider-Man resisted that.

Back