• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Buttersamuri said:
"Managed to resist and fight back against Psycho-Man's emotional control, which caused self-doubt, fear, and self-hatE"
Wanna know to what degree? Well I couldn't tell you. It doesn't say. All it does it make you feel that. Not that it makes you do things like Wanna Kill yourself.

3D38CE6D-7E59-4981-B9F3-8968EBB07C7F
You wont post the full context, will you?

He affected all students in the Avengers Academy so Spidey resistance is still miles better

7 to 5? Depends on the fear hax argument still being viable which I personally don't think so but we only need one more vote for spidey grace

If it past 24 hours, do hold up on adding it until we at least get a conclusive answer from that thread whether the fear hacks work or not. Because if they do, then that nullifies their reasoning

You wont post the full context, will you?

He affected all students in the Avengers Academy so Spidey resistance is still miles better

Doesnt matter. What qualifies as potency for mindhax is the number of targets affected

Resisting mindhax that affected a whole Academy is still better and superior regardless

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
He affected them stronger than what Phsyco Man did
That's an application, not potency. It's an effect, but that doesn't equal potency.

Buttersamuri said:
But spiderman can't resist that effect. at best. We can say he resists fear. Not the feeling and attempting if Suicide
Why.

Both of them are literally aspects of empathetic manipulation, why is making someone feel differently a feat

Why.

Both of them are literally aspects of empathetic manipulation, why is making someone feel differently a feat

Cause he hasn't resisted that specific degree and level of fear. It makes him wanna kill himself. Someone who can survive a blow torch agaisnt they skin and be fine won't be fine if you toss them in the sun. Different levels of resistance

Pretty sure that potency of elemental manip and mind manip is different in which elemental hax is physical properties like heat and mind hax is either dimensional effect or people it affected

And naughty can send giant groups of robots running with one boo. Naughtys fear can effect massive crowds if need be.

And that doesn't really mean he suddenly resists fear hacks, Fear vs mind control

Lemme get this argument straight

Spiderman nopes fear manipulation that managed to affect way more people then Naughty (And I think stronger people were any of the avengers affecte?)

Naughty makes a person feel like commiting suicide, bypasses this resistance despite affecting emotions same way as fear manipulation

Am I getting this right?

Buttersamuri said:
How is it stronger? What degree is the fear of? How scared are they?
The degree of fear and how scared they are doesnt matter in this case. What matters is that Spidey resisted a mindhax that affected the whole Avenger Academy which is superior

Mindhax potency (on this site at least) is judged by how many numbers you can affect and/or if its Higher D

Ok. That gives more context in his resistance. The only one we had was it just put fear into their heads. Not to what degree

If it's to that degree. Then I'll back Down. Naughtys fear has caused people to passed out before iirc, but he doesn't do that a lot. And it seems spiderman could resist that.

I know this match is over, but I gotta say: half the arguments for Naughty Bear are completely out of ignorance, and if you y'know, tried to read the damn page, half of these so called doubts will be answered on their own.

This is just poor show...

Zark2099 said:
I know this match is over, but I gotta say: half the arguments for Naughty Bear are completely out of ignorance, and if you y'know, tried to read the damn page, half of these so called doubts will be answered on their own.

This is just poor show...
The page didn't give context to what degree his resistance was. Only that he had some. The pics that even shown him fighting back aren't even uploaded. Those links are broken. And the context given above (it making people do scared they faint) wasn't noted in the resistance. We had no way of knowing that

Butters, first off, I think it's ironic that you are asking for context given you give characters broken abilities out of headcanon.

And FYI, 20 seconds of research is all it takes to know what a Psyho Warper is and how potent their mindhax are. Oblivion didn't do some massive research here, this trend of straight up ignoring abilities for the sake of constructing arguments is never encouraged, and is very obvious downplay

Also explain why were you so confident in said Resistance being weak enough to base an FRA argument off of.

Back