• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ugly Bastard gets Isekaied - Logan Lee vs Lu Niang Lan

Too busy to find pics or write quotes so I'll get straight to it
  • SBA
  • Both chances upon each other within melee range
  • Time is day, random Isekai City
  • Speed equalized
  • Depending on if this becomes a stomp somehow, I'll give whoever knowledge of the other person

AP Comparison + win cons:

Ultimate Big Chest Tank - 3.6 MJ - High damage reduction ability against blunt, LS, Adaptation

Ultimate Big Chest Assassin - 1.268 MJ - If not seen by the enemy anymore, will end up forgotten. Sharp weapons

How would Logan deal with Lu Niang's "Disappear + Forget + Ratio" thing?
Mostly by figuring out something is hurting him but he doesn't know.

If he gets one good grab in he could grapple her with serious LS Advantage. Likely via adaptation

Tho I don't recall if someone can remember the damage they receive from Liu (just the damage and become suspicious( once she's gone

Back