• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uchiha Madara(3) vs Blackbeard(5)

Because Blackbeard was in CQC, even when Ace used long ranged attacks against Blackbeard, Blackbeard still was pulling him in. Also Ace has higher AP than this Madara

He'd be downscreaming due to heightened pain.

Blackbeards BlackHole can expand, I'd say that he can make it mountain sized if he wanted do but that wouldn't make much sense since he can just rip Madara out of the Sussano with his Gravity attraction ability.

I don't see why the susanoo wouldn't go with madara. Yes, he can be flung out of it, but he can also move with it, and have a barrier around himself attaching him to it when perfect susanoo

He'd be downright screaming due to heightened pain.

I never said he wouldn't. I was implying that it wouldn't be on the same level as Ace caused him to feel. Having two roads of fire stabbing your nips is pretty painful to begin with. Also he has a good recovery rate.

I don't see why the susanoo wouldn't go with madara. Yes, he can be flung out of it, but he can also move with it, and have a barrier around himself attaching him to it when perfect susanoo

Because Blackbeard wouldn't target the Sussano. He'd only target Madara, Gaara flung him out so I don't see why Blackbeard wouldn't be able to manage the same with something that doesn't even need physical contact.

I never said he wouldn't. I was implying that it wouldn't be on the same level as Ace caused him to feel. Having two roads of fire stabbing your nips is pretty painful to begin with. Also he has a good recovery rate

A pounch by luffy did the same, and he wouldn't really stop,

Because Blackbeard wouldn't target the Sussano. He'd only target Madara, Gaara flung him out so I don't see why Blackbeard wouldn't be able to manage the same with something that doesn't even need physical contact.

Because perfect susanoo, or even a complete one, act differently, moving with the user.

A punch from Luffy did the same.

PIS. Blackbeard getting damaged by Luffy even with his weakness wouldn't make any sense due to the massive tier gap.

Because Perfect Sussano, or even a complete one, act differently,moving with the user.

Explain how Gaara ripped him out. And can I have more elaborate information on the Sussano?

PIS. Blackbeard getting damaged by Luffy even with his weakness wouldn't make any sense due to the massive tier gap

He was not damaged, he just felt a lot of pain. At difference with ace, no damage was depicted there.

PIS. Blackbeard getting damaged by Luffy even with his weakness wouldn't make any sense due to the massive tier gap

The explaination:Because Perfect Sussano, or even a complete one, act differently,moving with the user.

Info: Susanoo is a construct created using yin that has varying equipment and powers depending on the user. The weakest form, a skeleton, can be broken much more easily and cant move arpund. A complete susanoo growns legs, gets weapons and can move around. A perfect susanoo places the user on the top of its forehead, makes a barrier around it and increases in size

Gaara had sand already inside of madara's susanno at the bottom so if BB has attacks that can phase through his susanno and pull him then he can do it but hdoesnt have anything like that

blackbeard most likely has the range. ace told him something about, why the darkness stopped and blackbeard responded with something like. "I don't want it to"

Back