• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uchiha Madara(3) vs Blackbeard(5)

I am pretty sure Blackbeard doesn't pose much of a threat, Madara's single Limbo is still a problem for teach, not to mention all other techniques the Rinnegan has.

Voting for Mads

>Speed not equal

Madara's gonna have a really hard time tagging BB, so I guess I'm voting BB all other things considered

naw that should only be between Bleach and Naruto cause every Naruto VS Op thread ive been on never turned to a shitstorm and people need to say that cause thats not fair that op is getting brought into this

with speed equal, most fra votes for teach are invalid, plus madara has votes, why are xou not counting those?

Jimboydejuan12 said:
Nah gonna take my vote for Blackbeard FRA.
everything is fine better it :)
Mind saying wich reasons? The reasons were speed, which is not aviable anymore, and his absorption either doesn't absorb chakra, in which case susanoo GG, or doesn't absorb nature energy, in wich case he can still h2h him into submission and infuse his jutsu with nature energy.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
Nah gonna take my vote for Blackbeard FRA.
everything is fine better it :)
Mind saying wich reasons? The reasons were speed, which is not aviable anymore, and his absorption either doesn't absorb chakra, in which case susanoo GG, or doesn't absorb nature energy, in wich case he can still h2h him into submission and infuse his jutsu with nature energy.
well guess Right now let end this thread

Ricsi-viragosi said:
yeah, but what is your point? Becauase if you don't have a reason your vote for blackbeard is invalid
yup those im guy is new account then don,t know that did ask me what do you?

... what do you? What does "what do you" mean? If you mean what about me, then I'm not new, I voteed madara via versatility and I still don't see the reasonings for teach

Ricsi-viragosi said:
... what do you? What does "what do you" mean? If you mean what about me, then I'm not new, I voteed madara via versatility and I still don't see the reasonings for teach
excuse me really im a user normal is fine right?

don,t know that did looking check rules to asked me

a normal user is fine, yes.

To vote for someone, you need to give reasonings or say that you vote for reasons above (fra)

Code:
3 vote for madara. risci, celestial's, avieljuh votes counted most mentioned rinnegan

4 votes for bb astral, malik Obama, ecchiotaku, jimboydejuan. there was other reasons besides speedblitz that these guys fra. the onees that said only speedblitz wasn't counted.

Blackbeard has two method of power null. One is with his hands and the other is with his darkness. He can also BFR into another dimension so I'll vote BB until further notice.

The powernull is only effective against devil fruits, as explained above.

His bfr doesn't have the range to work on a susanoo

No, that's only method one. Method 2 works for long ranged attacks, if it hits you physically then you'll be fine. Method two just nulls long ranged attacks. How big is that Sussano? Blackbeard has been shown to BFR towns and such.

That makes you wonder why ace's fire managed to work on him at all. Still, one hit and he'll be screaming on the ground

Mountain sized.

Because Blackbeard was in CQC, even when Ace used long ranged attacks against Blackbeard, Blackbeard still was pulling him in. Also Ace has higher AP than this Madara.

Blackbeards BlackHole can expand, I'd say that he can make it mountain sized if he wanted do but that wouldn't make much sense since he can just rip Madara out of the Sussano with his Gravity attraction ability.

Back