• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

U.S.A President VS The Drugs

I'm going to lean towards Diavolo. Valentine can bring another Diavolo sure but Epitaph will show him that it's not a good idea to get close to his alternate self and can use time skip to escape the menger sponges. Once he gets close he caves in Valentine's face. Valentine is killed instantly and cannot use D4C.

If Valentine can somehow survive that then inconclusive, but I'm voting Diavolo unless someone says otherwise.

Diavolo precogs and erases any attempt of Valentine killing him till he manages to kill Valentine before he can hop dimensions.

I thought Unspeakable actions at a reduced cost was more OP, so It isnt passive? Funny valentine has to activate It? In order to get multiple accounts?

Funny needs to put himself between two things in order to travel across dimensions. Though he only needs to send his stand in the same way in order to apply his immortality type 6, Diavolo is probably going to intercept the stand before it can jump.

Only D4C Ultimate, Kars's, is passive.

Back