• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuran vs Funny Valentine (Katekyō Hitman Reborn vs JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

Context for the sudden change of my mind:

I went into what Menger Sponge is by reading the wiki and recalled that Byakuran has brought another version of himself to his dimension(Ghost)
Yeah dis be what I was referring to earlier
Unfortunately resistance to such an ability isn't on Byakuran's profile, so dunno if that could be used here unless a CRT is made for this and goes through

Unfortunately resistance to such an ability isn't on Byakuran's profile, so dunno if that could be used here unless a CRT is made for this and goes through
Makes sense...

Still though with Byakuran's hand thing Funny shouldn't be able to move.

Hand thing crush = win since Byakurans has small city ap and while Funny valentine can't move he can just use his attacks on him. Or crush him

What kind of resistance would that be though? I doubt they'll allow for a resistance that targets one specific character

It would need a resistance to transmutation
Nah, I doubt that will go through.

Because the only evidence we have of this resistance is that he was capable of taking ghost from one dimension to another. The reason he'd have this specific resistance here is due to a difference in world mechanics(KHR and JJBA)

I think this might be an inconclusive leaning more toward a Byakuran win.

Inconclusive because victory is heavily dependent on whether Funny can dodge/block the dragons and weird ghost thing

It leans toward Byakuran because:

Victory is also dependant on whether Funny fails or not in finding a world where Byakuran has a dissadvantage, even though that's most likely not possible since all Byakuran's awaken their ability at the same time, and all of them share knowledge with one another at the same time. Thus they should all have the same level of power/knowledge. Byakuran cannot be a cripple because he consulted with other Byakurans with extremely advanced medicine, and has healed other people with that knowledge before including healing cripples so they're able to walk again

Last edited:
I was moreso thinking; KHR also has a rule similar to Jojo wherein if 2 versions of the same person meet, a paradox will occur. In the Future arc, it's why the Future versions of Tsuna's gang and the current versions couldn't meet. Byakuran however, was able to meet Ghost without causing this paradox to happen. It's interesting to note

I was moreso thinking; KHR also has a rule similar to Jojo wherein if 2 versions of the same person meet, a paradox will occur. In the Future arc, it's why the Future versions of Tsuna's gang and the current versions couldn't meet. Byakuran however, was able to meet Ghost without causing this paradox to happen. It's interesting to note
True, we'd need to make a revision on it Ig.

Scan for this btw. But yeah, interesting to note
16425295008964790623858453248288.jpg

Scan for this btw. But yeah, interesting to note
16425295008964790623858453248288.jpg
Thought about it for a bit and realized this wouldn't work. Because this is talking about characters in different points in time being in the same place at once, while Byakuran travels to parallel worlds in the same period he is already in, in other words not time travel.

Ghost's world was obliterated once he got pulled from it tho
Dunno how Byakuran's wasn't, tho it likely had something to do with his ring.
That said none of this matters unless a CRT is made and accepted.

Also hold up

Any character who would be capable of safely interacting with an alternate version of themselves would be immune to this ability as well, of course.

From Valentine's profile
Hmm ig Byakuran should be fine here then

Ghost's world was obliterated once he got pulled from it tho
Dunno how Byakuran's wasn't, tho it likely had something to do with his ring.
That said none of this matters unless a CRT is made and accepted.

Also hold up

From Valentine's profile
Hmm ig Byakuran should be fine here then
Gg

Ig Byakuran stomps if that's the case the. If D4C's ability doesn't work on Byakuran, and Byakuran has AP advantage, and is capable of knowing when he arrives(what happened with Soichi which awakened his power), then there isn't much he can do against Byakuran. Not to mention Byakuran from other dimensions should have the same power and abilities as Byakuran.

Back