• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't remember if these two know of one another.

If Lucius is killed by the Destroyer Hive, does he possess one of the random daemon flies ƒñö

Wokistan said:
Don't remember if these two know of one another.

If Lucius is killed by the Destroyer Hive, does he possess one of the random daemon flies ƒñö
That would be the ultimate troll move from Slaanesh's part.

This was Tzeentch's plan all along

Seriously tho, what do you think?

The match may unironically be affected by that.

Let's assume that Slaanesh cannot use their powers on Nurgle's territory (Destroyer Hive). Because Nurgle > Slaanesh.

That would sorta preclude possessing Typhus at all.

I also don't think it works like that.

Wokistan said:
That would sorta preclude possessing Typhus at all.

I also don't think it works like that.
Isnt Typhus' soul marked by Nurgle? Like Lucius' is by Slaanesh?

Yeah that is true but I don't think every nurglite daemon has the same sort of protection.

Then, if, say, Typhus sees Lucius reincarnate in a fly, he will stop the Hive, right?

What happens next?

Or if the Hive cant be stopped, then wouldnt Lucius be inserted in a loop of death + reincarnation? Does that count as incapacitation? Typhus just needs to stand

I will raise this. The flies and plague will take no pleasure in killing Lucius. If Typhus infects him with the plague and then dips, and let's him die outside of his awareness of it, then he won't be absorbed. It won't be an act of mercy, but there will be no pleasure in the action.

Therefore, I vote Typhus.

If Lucius got stuck in a fly he'd be incapped anyways.

They both scale to the same feat but Typhus is slow in terms of actually moving compared to others on his level due to being the destroyer hive

Back