• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two unlikable bastards try to kill themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
another issue not seeing mind and soul resistance anywhere for knight-kun

Since this match is literally just Longinus vs Madness, I have to say that the Madness is better erasure and that Longinus won't get through destroying Pelinal.

Yeah, passive spear bullshittery stomps. And even without it i dont see anything Pelinal can do to actually put down Reinhard for good, except maybe his Immortality Negation, but Merc so lol.

First I don't think you read his profile

I didn't either so meh

Anyway, Pelinial's protection saves him from Mind and soul and then he mindhaxes

@Schnee

Considering the essence of souls in TES are the non-dual transcendent AE, and that Pelinal is a fragment of Lorkhan, it is doubtful that Reinhard will soul hax him. Specially since he is a god and it is a theme in Elder Scrolls that gods are completely unkillable.

Mind Manipulation won't work while Pelinal is in his state of madness because he's pretty much working with no mind at all. He doesn't even exist as a living physical being with a mind while in that state.

Yeah I'll vote Pelinal, neither can kill the other but she can drive him mad to the point of insanity

i mean...the soul hax/soul rip from glasheirm is to the point merc can't control said souls anymore. But eh. And how does madness work?

IT JUST WORKS.

Basically Pelinal falls into Madness and just attacks his opponent in a bloodlust rage while passively erasing everything and everyone in his vicinity.

ahhhh Do i have to ask how far is this 1-A thing and it can kill merc or smth?

Like explained in the profile, Pelinal removes himself from the Godhead's Dream when in Madness, but remains living inexplicably. He then removes everything on his vicinity from the Dream likewise passively, erasing them to pure Void.

The Godhead / Amaranth is a High 1-A Supreme Being who dreams the TES Setting. Pelinal can remove things from the Dream on a fundamental level reducing them to the dreamless Void.

Pelinial for reasons falling below and above the Godehead's dream, whcih eventually become the new Amaranth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back