• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two unlikable bastards try to kill themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think this thread should be closed and none of the votes should count since this is pretty much guessing who wins and it isn't even an educated guess since Pelinal's 1-Aness is straight up unknown

EvilMegaCookie said:
It is almost like someone just wants to slap a loss on either profile rather than actually have a discussion. The profile hasn't even been out for a day and people immediately make matches. :p
Are you talking to me? Because I'm personally think Reinhard wins due to having a canon 1-A level compared to Pelinal who's just a guess.

Honestly, there should be a rule to not throw newly made characters immediately into matchups, especially potentially controversial ones. This isn't the first time something like this has happened today alone

Why are people voting?

If this guy has passive borderline High 1-A erasure then, this is a stomp for Pelinal.

And goddamn, I really got to get into the Elder Scrolls Lore.

Sigh, people are seriously voting right now?

1. Its not in character for Pelinal to go Madness from the get go, while Reinhard just needs to get his weapon out. Witch is totally in character for Reinhard to do, because its his main weapon lol.

2. Madness's Outerversal power is uncertain, and its NOT High 1A, as stated by Matt and Ultima. So its not even absolutly certain that it will kill Reinhard for good.

This match has way too many uncertaincys to be concluded.

I unironically think Pelinal would win BTW. Not just voting him for the memes. I think his Regenerationn and his Madness are stronger.

And that makes it 7 vs 0

First Witch said:

1. Its not in character for Pelinal to go Madness from the get go, while Reinhard just needs to get his weapon out. Witch is totally in character for Reinhard to do, because its his main weapon lol.

2. Madness's Outerversal power is uncertain, and its NOT High 1A, as stated by Matt and Ultima. So its not even absolutly certain that it will kill Reinhard for good.

^^

First Witch said:

^^^^^

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai.

Or how i call it, best anime of this season period

Jojo Part 5: Vento Aureo says no. It can take 2nd due to being really good tho.

Derailing, but I don't care if JJBA is popular or anything. I don't like my series being filled with a fanbase that's mainstream. That's how I want things.

Nah, not going to believe that unless someone else who know TES comes in. I can't just side with you just because you debunked it or something. There's something else from the other side anyway.

In that case, I'm retracting my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back