• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two unlikable bastards try to kill themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably should just let this thread die, but I'll vote inconclusive it depends on who's infinite is better

Schnee One said:
Reinhard not throwing it instantly in character
I don't care much for the matchup but i am not sure if this is truly the case

The very first thing Reinhard did to EFF Ren when they fought is throwing spear

The very first time he fights Kei in her route was throwing his spear. There are so many instances he opens up with throwing his spear it isn't funny

This is of course not relevant to the matchup at all

Pretty sure stuff like the outer Gods are existences ensured by azathoth as is, and Yog Sothoth is also high 1-A.

The real reason Matt is revising tier 0 is so he can have this guy's hax set at 1-A so it's not unusable via being high 1-A

Read this post said:
Even with his hax activated? (since someone said it is borderline high 1-A)
Matt himself said that this is wank. It apperently erased part of the dream of a high 1A, the dream is not High 1A though.

Godhead for a high outerversal/tier 0 sure is pretty bad at controlling his dreams and stopping them from completely destroying his mind. This guy must have a really bad headache by now.

Oblivion guard solos the masadaverse.

No but seriously. He can legit solo almost all of fiction if someone just told him that he is in a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back