• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Thor beaters duke it out (Sentry Vs Ego) (2-3-0)

Sentry doesn't resist absorption - which is a huge factor in this fight, life manip and bio manip. Plus he got cosmic awareness and stuff going on.

Memory manip is not combat applicable for the character. He only used it to mind wipe the planet a few times.

But counted

No clue, because both scales above Thor.

Tho I believe Ego might higher ap because of his fights against Galactus and stuff?

Sentry fought Galactus to a stand-still, Ego was stated to be far, far stronger than Galactus. I probably see this as Ego beating the Sentry out of Reynolds pretty early in the fight.

We don't know the conditions of sentry Vs Galan, so can't be used. But I definitely agree with Ego > Sentry In terms of ap

True, but from what I've seen, Ego is greater than Galactus and Thor teaming up, whilst all Sentry has is man-handling Thor and matching World War Hulk. Ego with little to mid difficulty for me, bypassing that Regen can be done through Ego just wearing him down with sure AP.

Back