• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reality warper versus another reality warper, but one of them is actually weak against reality warping (Sentry vs Star) (0-0-7) (GRACE!)

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Conditions:
  • Both 6-C, but her far higher statement is applicable to the fight
  • Star has the Reality Gem
  • Speed equal
  • Unstable Sentry is used
    • He can use all of these abilities except for anti matter and darkness manip.
    • Wanting to die rate: 50%

Regarding Sentry's RW Resistance;
  • Yes, he resisted Scarlet Witch's RW to a small degree, but its moreso because it wasn't directed at him and it took him quite a bit to realise it. However, if a reality warper focuses directly on him, it can affect him significantly - see Absorbing Man. And Infinity Gems > Cosmic Cubes in general, so it should work here.

The Sentry:
Star:
Genis-Vell solos both: Me, Impress, Psychowarper, Greatsage13th, Oliver_de_jesus, Dragonite007, LephyrTheRevanchist

Last edited:
Mmmmmmmmmm, Does Star know who is Sentry, beyond the name and that? this could influence the way she thinks maybe (I don't know the character, so I'll talk more about what Bob can do)

No, she does not. The public's knowledge on the Sentry is extremely limited other than the fact he was an avenger and then evil. Aside from a few people, a lot of superheroes and supervillains also don't seem to have much of a clue regarding his powers/power levels.

yes, for that reason i am Asked, the stage in which Sentry was best known by the public was when he was a Dark Avengers iirc, only characters like Deadpool and the like knew Sentry beyond being an Avenger or the Man of a Million Suns.

So what is her first move?

I wouldn't be surprised if Bob stands there telling her to give up or wait for something that could kill him.

Uh iirc some stuff like RW but it's quite broad, so idk. Been a while.

Deciphering Star's first move is an utter pain in the ass because she has no real consistency in that regard

TBf that's to be expected from a character whose somewhat new - both in terms of appearances as well as new to her power. Plus RW is Hella versatile so ye.

First move aside, you guys got an opinion on this?

I feel like AP is kinda useless even with Bob's 50% suicide rate. So regen is going to be a pain. So, it essentially comes down to whoever reality warps first ig. Sentry's kinda passive but he doesn't use it in lethal ways. At least in this form anyway.

Hmm Sentry would definitely have an easier time using AP against her given she has much lower regen.

If she vaporises Sentry like she did Loki Sentry would just come back, if that happened would Sentry get more serious about killing her? For most characters id asusme yes but given this is unstable suicidal Sentry I feel I should ask.

The issue is always the Void. While sentry will want to die, the void won't let him, so he will be forced to come. Tho him being 50% suicidal means he is fighting two fights at once. Keeping the void in check, so he will operating at lower powers. But can't do his regen cause Void influence.

And now grace is over. Will add this either tomorrow or the day after. In the meantime, this could probably get closed.

Back