• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two CEOs of High Tech Companies Duke It Out! Iron Man (Marvel Comics) vs Kamen Rider Zero One (Kamen Rider)!

Ddqhmzj-c8028ddb-c3aa-4529-a159-21bd356852a4.png

Iron_Man_Model_50_wFP_MC_TR.png

God this will probably end badly but let's try anyway.

EoS Aruto with Metal Cluster Hopper from Hiden Manufacture Arc

Tony has the Mark 50/Endo-Sym Armor

In character for both.

Fight takes place in New York Times Square, no civilians to worry about and both are in melee range.

Speed Equalized.

Who wins and why?

KR Zero One scales to 120 Gigatons

Iron Man scales to 230 Gigatons

Funny Comedian:

Rich Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist:

They sit down and Tony is forced to hear Aruto's jokes:

Last edited:
Okay, this is interesting. What does Tony start off with and does he have any good counters against precog? Aruto’s Precognition is really good, like, really, really good.

Could he somehow get pass Aruto’s precog and how good is his hacking? Aruto’s Z1 Driver has 24 firewalls for Tony to get through and his Progrise Blade has the ability to rewrite data. So if Tony does actually hack into Aruto, Progrise Blade would undo all of it like it did against Ark.

Not sure about the precog, though Tony has hacked into things like CLOC (supercomputer created by Reed to find disasters around the world in real time) as well as getting into Doom's data banks and the tech of the Kree, an alien race centuries move advanced than humans.

Not sure about the precog, though Tony has hacked into things like CLOC (supercomputer created by Reed to find disasters around the world in real time) as well as getting into Doom's data banks and the tech of the Kree, an alien race centuries move advanced than humans.
that's still lacking context on the Kree's technologies potency.
The super quantum computers in Zero-One can predict parallel timelines, and the actions of acausal being (Aruto himself),
in 0.01 seconds, Zero-One MCH can calculates at least tens of thousand of possibilities (scaled from Thouser) to predict the exact movement of Iron Man.

Like I said, not sure if he can counter precog, want to get some Marvel supporters to say what they think.

Though maybe I should make it Model Prime instead, since that gives Tony more options.

Oohh this is actually interesting, both armors have very similar design philosophies.

Anyway, I can't show scans right now but Stark has a fairly good hacking ability with extremis, he can take over every single satellite in the planet, break the electronic defenses of computers that highly powerful government agencies were unable to and has bested individuals like Osborn in encryptions.

On top of more baffling stuff like hijacking organic beings through electric pathways and replicate brain signals to take over people's power, 3-4 times I think...

The super quantum computers in Zero-One can predict parallel timelines, and the actions of acausal being (Aruto himself),
in 0.01 seconds, Zero-One MCH can calculates at least tens of thousand of possibilities (scaled from Thouser) to predict the exact movement of Iron Man

He has done similar things like build a device that can track parallel timelines through the usage of Wanda's power.

Tho idk how that really matters, pretty sure the processing power and the system defenses of a computer are two different things that run under different logistics that don't scale to one another.

So how likely will Tony hack into the Z1 System and how fast? Cause Aruto does have have layers of resistances against hacking via tech, his own willpower, and his Progrise Blade constantly rewrites his Z1 System’s data, making it so that the hacker will have to constantly hack into the system over and over again.

EoS Aruto’s precog is….very good. Like, very, very good. The weakest AI in the series is capable of performing 5 predictions per second and it was capable of predicting attacks from characters that could blitz and teleport and even from Acasual Type 2s. It’s also shown that if your AI can perform 4x greater than your opponent’s, your AI would essentially negate the weaker AI and make it useless. Aruto by the EoS was capable of out performing an AI that could calculate 200 trillion predictions per second.

In terms of the physical, does Tony have any way of even touching someone with Aruto’s level of precog? The reason why I say this is because of Metal Cluster Hopper’s passive deconstruction. It is a form which covers Aruto is Cluster Cells, small bugs which would each the opponent’s down to the molecular level. If Tony even touches Aruto, if it was to block a punch or if he was the one punching, it would allow Aruto to place his Cluster Cells onto Tony. His Progrise Blade could even reflect energy attacks while also shooting covering the with Cluster Cells.

I won't be able to further debate here so I will just say that the Endo-Sym's smart liquid metal can potentially counter the Metal Cluster bugs, as its shapeshifting suit follows a similar philosophy to molecular rearrangement, no to mention that previous armors such as Model 29 were impervious to nanomist penetration.

Tony can likely start for some form of takeover, whether is hacking the enemy's suit, trap them in liquid metal to restrains their movement, or inject liquid into the cracks and gaps of the armor and blow them from the inside.

Surprised I didn’t notice this match earlier. The form choices for this are really good for the fight

Will give my thoughts later

I won't be able to further debate here so I will just say that the Endo-Sym's smart liquid metal can potentially counter the Metal Cluster bugs, as its shapeshifting suit follows a similar philosophy to molecular rearrangement,
Every single character in Zero-One is able to repeatedly tank Horobi's poison which is able to find tunes to target's specific molecular structures in order to destroyed it. It never worked on the Rider once.

Tony can likely start for some form of takeover, whether is hacking the enemy's suit
What has he hacked before? Z1 is protected by Zea, even Ark who can casually mass hacking Humagears across the country needes direct contact in order to hack it.

trap them in liquid metal to restrains their movement, or inject liquid into the cracks and gaps of the armor and blow them from the inside.
Both of these can counteract by Aruto own nananomachines.

Also Aruto could easily goes for a kill here with Finisher which would blitz Tony to hell and back.

That's not really an unjustified weakspot TBF, considering those with far lesser AP values can take advantage of it

Back