• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thanos out skills WFT as he can fight combat veterans like Thor and Captain America at the same time. He also has superior LS, Intelligence, and Stamina. Some of WFT's hax like Poison, Life Force absorption, and especially Empowerment do pose a problem for Thanos but as I mentioned before, he does have some ridiculous stamina as he can still fight just fine after taking large amounts of damage, and after briefly being put to sleep by Mantis, not to mention Thanos has had experience in fighting characters who can empower themselves (Particularly the Hulk, who as we all know, gets stronger the angrier he is). So for now I'm voting Thanos

Well, I acctually would argue that Wii fit may haver better combat skill, If we compare the rest of smash roster we have character like meta Knight, link, all fire emblem characters and more that are extreme great fighters, meta knight being considered even the most powerfull swordfighter in the kirby cannon, and wii fit is able to deafeat master hand, crazy hand, master core, Galen and Darkron by the end of the WOL, not to mention that she fought against spirit figheters, a lot more with emporwerment them Thanos

She also has better range and mobility them thanos

Well, I acctually would argue that Wii fit may haver better combat skill, If we compare the rest of smash roster we have character like meta Knight, link, all fire emblem characters and more that are extreme great fighters, meta knight being considered even the most powerfull swordfighter in the kirby cannon, and wii fit is able to deafeat master hand, crazy hand, master core, Galen and Darkron by the end of the WOL, not to mention that she fought against spirit figheters, a lot more with emporwerment them Thanos

She also has better range and mobility them thanos
I don't think so as Smash isn't canon to any of the verses, this is also evidenced by the fact that many of the characters (Mario, Link, Kirby, Joker, and Sonic) are dramatically weaker than their main series counterparts while others are the opposite (Min Min, Snake, Pikachu, Captain Falcon, and Ice Climbers). Also, I remember there was a CRT explaining why the characters can't be scaled to the bosses, and IIRC one of the reasons was because characters like Master Hand intentionally suppress themselves for their own amusement not to mention some of the bosses like Tabuu and Galeem were already in a weakened state by the time the characters were able to fight them

I don't think so as Smash isn't canon to any of the verses, this is also evidenced by the fact that many of the characters (Mario, Link, Kirby, Joker, and Sonic) are dramatically weaker than their main series counterparts while others are the opposite (Min Min, Snake, Pikachu, Captain Falcon, and Ice Climbers). Also, I remember there was a CRT explaining why the characters can't be scaled to the bosses, and IIRC one of the reasons was because characters like Master Hand intentionally suppress themselves for their own amusement not to mention some of the bosses like Tabuu and Galeem were already in a weakened state by the time the characters were able to fight them
First, the second part is fair

About the the first part the characters are weakened or powered up thanks to being invocations of master hand plaing, but they still have the minda set, personality and memories of their series, their trophs in meele oward are a great exemple, describing their lifes in their respective games

Back