• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki Hanma VS Miles Morales

• Fight Location: Dunder Mifflin's Office
  • Starting Distance: 5m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Beginning of Series Baki | Base (Earth-1610) Miles
Baki:
Miles:
Michael Scott (Incon):

67c30196f8a7c48051ef2fcca386ee6e.jpg
07651ae63a42528be1ec988deccde73c.jpg

Last edited:
Thwip gg? Like I genuinely don't think Miles will engage in melee since Baki seems to oneshot-kill him in various ways there, something his Spider-Sense will warn him about, he's likely to maintain range and go for webs.

Thwip gg? Like I genuinely don't think Miles will engage in melee since Baki seems to oneshot-kill him in various ways there, something his Spider-Sense will warn him about, he's likely to maintain range and go for webs.
Baki has Instinctive Reaction though.

Isn’t miles unskilled here? Plus the other guy seems WAYYYY more skilled and has instinctive reactions.

Isn’t miles unskilled here? Plus the other guy seems WAYYYY more skilled and has instinctive reactions.
As Ms. Impress mentioned, Spider-Sense would warn Miles about Baki, and Miles has his own Precognition in addition to Invisibility.

Oh...

Btw, Baki could dodge a sword faster than he could see with his Instinctive Reaction.

I mean by the looks of it he dodged it by being faster regardless :V

Like yes there is a factor of instinctive dodging, but its improper to attribute it to speed there since he essentially blitzes the swordsman when the blade makes contact with his shirt (if it was what you're saying it to be the blade would never be in a position to make contact with Baki due to his positioning, he wouldn't be dodging it at that close a call)

I'd have to dig in the staff threads but I'm pretty sure it happened there just last year(as in 2021), versus thread rules explains it pretty well though
Yeah, it was a massive pain in the ass to get through since people argued about how Equalizing Speed Works for ages.

Baki with his "aura" can make illusions that others characters can see and sense, he one time made a dinosaur with it and scared the other side. The illusions despite be illusions feel extremely real so if the dinosaur attack he would probably feel the pain.

Though in this key he haven't learned to do that so is useless argument how effective could be.

Last edited:
Back