• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sure?. This pertains to the LN case. I remain uncertain about its relevance. Our assessment focuses on Manga content, attempting to incorporate it into profiles despite the original source, the Light Novel (LN), never endorsing such adaptations.

To summarize our understanding:
  • The statements or abilities in question are unique to the Manga version.
  • The author has not designated the Manga as a secondary source; it is considered an adaptation, akin to the Anime.
I find myself in a state of confusion and seek additional clarification on this matter.
i am also strongly against the idea narration needs to mention this and this
I am not disputing the essence of your statement; in fact, you are reinforcing my argument. If the author deems these details significant enough to be considered canon, they would incorporate them into the light novel by describing them. Dismissing this possibility as "impossible" is unjustifiable, as articulating visual content is a common practice.

Yeah sure?. This pertains to the LN case. I remain uncertain about its relevance. Our assessment focuses on Manga content, attempting to incorporate it into profiles despite the original source, the Light Novel (LN), never endorsing such adaptations.

To summarize our understanding:
  • The statements or abilities in question are unique to the Manga version.
  • The author has not designated the Manga as a secondary source; it is considered an adaptation, akin to the Anime.
I find myself in a state of confusion and seek additional clarification on this matter.

I am not disputing the essence of your statement; in fact, you are reinforcing my argument. If the author deems these details significant enough to be considered canon, they would incorporate them into the light novel by describing them. Dismissing this possibility as "impossible" is unjustifiable, as articulating visual content is a common practice.
The Light novel have several cases of Rimuru talking to us or them saying Veldora reads manga but they never mention which.
  • Not all things needs necessary devotion in narration the Author isnt a tattle tale
  • Many other mangakas also like that and the necessary visuals become canon, e.g Like Veldora journal and all
  • We have numerous feats in his profile which wasn't related to LN but the anime in which massive supporters like @Celestial_Pegasus and @Elizhaa had no problem with, due to the manga and Anime being canon to themselves which we all agreed on.
  • You also seem to be confused i shall break down the necessary order of how all this work​
  • Fuse writes the Light novel>Fail to explain certain things>creates spin offs, after stories, Anime feats etc to explain those things Even in this thread you were found massively agreeing even tho it wasn't mentioned in the Web novels but rather because it was mentioned somewhere else trying to make it canon.
So this is want i come in terms with
We also have mention of this about canonicity of events

Only the web novel was declared by the author to NOT BE CANON to the main story

Also No one takes your added rule seriously at all, they are many instances where they make threads and it gets accepted and it got induced that moment, not to sound vigorous or rude i don't think this rule is a validation
Unless you want to take the right to actually start going on all threads to see if they disobeyed

Last edited:
1- This was unnecessary comment
2- This is your own observation, this is not any piece of evidence.
3- This is still not an evidence of anything.
4- Alright?
5- This is your own observation, unless there is any sufficient evidence to support this assertion.

Also No one takes your added rule seriously at all, they are many instances where they make threads and it gets accepted and it got induced that moment, not to sound vigorous or rude i don't think this rule is a validation
Unless you want to take the right to actually start going on all threads to see if they disobeyed
I am going to repeat myself

two wrongs don't make one right.

We have numerous feats in his profile which wasn't related to LN but the anime in which massive supporters like @Celestial_Pegasus and @Elizhaa had no problem with, due to the manga and Anime being canon to themselves which we all agreed on.
I think that was our stance on that kind of thing.

In order for extra content (anime, manga, dvd, spin-off etc) to be added to Light Novel profiles, the content must be in the Light Novel continuity. If there isn't directly or supporting statement that it is canon for the Light Novel continuity, the content shouldn't be applied to Light Novel profiles, even if it is considered canon by the wiki's canonicity standards. (I think in such cases, an extra profile is usually created, but there isn't enough content for this in Tensura.)

I think that was our stance on that kind of thing.

In order for extra content (anime, manga, dvd, spin-off etc) to be added to Light Novel profiles, the content must be in the Light Novel continuity. If there isn't directly or supporting statement that it is canon for the Light Novel continuity, the content shouldn't be applied to Light Novel profiles, even if it is considered canon by the wiki's canonicity standards. (I think in such cases, an extra profile is usually created, but there isn't enough content for this in Tensura.)
So Light novel must then say
"The mangas Rimuru gave yuuki one of them was a Tensura manga"

Or during the peace discussions between ruberious and tempest it should say
"and rimuru was seeing imaginary flowers"

I fail to see what you guys want here

anyways if this is the case am removing all accepted abilities of rimuru from manga and also diablo resistances

Are these actually in the story? Or is it like one of those end of chapter pages where they do extra and random stuff that isn't actually canon/didn't actually happen in the manga? Cause if it's the latter, then I disagree
Please read others.
Canon or not canon, just read the others and don't ignore everything

I'm not ignoring the others, I asked a question.
They were not depicted as non canon neither as canon
They were just there something like to make us laugh.
Why would something like this be in a fighting and political anime like Tensura?
All other series have theirs like that. And i don't think this would be justifiable to dismiss
That's why there's something called comic relief

I'm not sure why this can't be accepted if we treat Manga as canon.

But I'm gonna be neutral for now, leaning towards to agree

I'm not sure why this can't be accepted if we treat Manga as canon
Wn is the source for manga, if source material doesn't contains that stuff then it's basically not canon,

Also I am neutral on this for the time being but leaning to agree

What are you saying?
Since when is manga from WN where did you read that
Am just giving an example not particularly talking about urs
1088835374681428029.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back