• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two different calcs for Boros' ship

Someone to come with a different formula to calc angular kinetic energy.

I also don't understand the way moment of inertia is calculated.
Ugarik doesn't understand how the inertia is calculated with this method.

@Damage3245 Thinks it inflates the results (which is correct).

And the formula just came out of nowhere.

The calc itself is an insult to logic, how can you even get Continent level results by slowly tilting a 9-kilometer wide ship?

Even if the ship was moved 100 kilometers in one second it would only get 192.27 teratons result.

Last edited:
Was a conclusive size of the ship decided on? Not interested in the AP of the moon jump but I wanna calc Released Boros' speed

Yes, it doesn't use the inflated bullet scaling, and there's a panel of Saitama side-by-side with one of the bullets and they are not that big.

@Ugarik Would this formula work to calculate the KE of the ship?

The calc itself is an insult to logic, how can you even get Continent level results by slowly tilting a 9-kilometer wide ship?

Even if the ship was moved 100 kilometers in one second it would only get 192.27 teratons result.
Yeah that's 100 km/s, or 0.0003335641 times the speed of light. For a city sized ship made of steel, that's going to cause a lot of damage. Also, it's an actual mathmatical equation, so unless we're mis-using it, (which there's no evidence of), we are obligated to use it to get the most accurate result. It's clearly accounting for a factor we aren't noticing.

Why not just scale the ship's durability from the power of Saitama's moon jump? What happened to that line of though?

Why not just scale the ship's durability from the power of Saitama's moon jump? What happened to that line of though?
Matthew destroyed that idea long ago. I don't remember why. I can find the thread for it.

That was what Boros initially scaled to. Before he got hammered down to Low 6-B.

I stopped getting notifications for some reason.

Is there any progress with the cloud stuff?

Though since you back I might as well ask what you think of us scaling Saitama's moon crater to the durability of Boros' ship?
I'm not sure about Saitama ascending from the moon taking most of the energy, but atmospheric friction would do absolutely nothing to an object with that kind of velocity.

Keep in mind, the mesosphere that burns up meteors extends about 80 to 90 km above the surface. Saitama would clear that in milliseconds at this speed.
Well I calculated the RKE of the ship using your measurements and got this.
I'm waiting for Ugarik's response.
Ok.

Last edited:
Well I calculated the RKE of the ship using your measurements and got this.
I'm waiting for Ugarik's response.
Boros vs Thanos let's gooooooo

I'm not sure about Saitama ascending from the moon taking most of the energy, but atmospheric friction would do absolutely nothing to an object with that kind of velocity.

Keep in mind, the mesosphere that burns up asteroids extends about 80 to 90 km above the surface. Saitama would clear that in milliseconds at this speed.
So would that be a yes or a no to using the moon crater?

I'll look into using Boros' ship size to increase the size of A-City, and therefore the power of the bombardment and Psykos.

Hell, if it's Large Island level, then that's some good consistency with the new calc.

Unfortunately, it doesn't take new curvature revisions into account.

Maybe I'll add that to the A-City upgrade (if there's anything to upgrade).

Back