• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two different calcs for Boros' ship

I found the mass of a ship with the dimensions of ByAsura. They are about 4 times higher than the Zamasu's version. Considering that the angular velocity is also a calculation, we get an even greater result, however, it is tiring to completely redo someone else's calculation for new numbers.

I would like Zamasu to help me with this.

I found the mass of a ship with the dimensions of ByAsura. They are about 4 times higher than the Zamasu's version. Considering that the angular velocity is also a calculation, we get an even greater result, however, it is tiring to completely redo someone else's calculation for new numbers.

I would like Zamasu to help me with this.
Finding the center mass is the biggest pain in the ass, simply because I don’t know how to do it by myself. The rest of the calculation might be doable tho. What would you like me to help with?

Finding the center mass is the biggest pain in the ass, simply because I don’t know how to do it by myself. The rest of the calculation might be doable tho. What would you like me to help with?
Is there anyway I can help with the calcs?

Also unrelated, but I like the new red version of your PFP.

A little update on my previous calc. I removed the 23% thing and still got 6-A+. I’m keeping it the way it is because it’s all anime pixels and statements. So I’ll keep it as an anime version of the feat.

I still find that using clouds and their altitude for a ship is unstable.
So it's better to go with ByAsura's version. I have already found the mass of the ship, but there are problems with finding the center of mass. I'm just lazy.

You're confusing the meanings of "best" and "best performing". If the wrong curvature of the Earth was used on at least one frame, many would insist on the continental size of the ship and the feat of High 5-A

You're confusing the meanings of "best" and "best performing". If the wrong curvature of the Earth was used on at least one frame, many would insist on the continental size of the ship and the feat of High 5-A
No I'm not. At least I don't think I am. The other calcs make random assumptions, while this one uses more concrete information.

No I'm not. At least I don't think I am. The other calcs make random assumptions, while this one uses more concrete information.
I'd definitely say the low-end of my calculation doesn't.

Also, there's still quite a few problems that weren't addressed, namely the fact that the clouds here are further away from the ship, exaggerating the results.

Also, there's still quite a few problems that weren't addressed, namely the fact that the clouds here are further away from the ship, exaggerating the results.
In fact, I found the average thickness of the clouds using the height, and according to one of the panels that shows that the ship is entirely above a cumulus mediocris cloud I just added the average thickness with the height to find the minimum altitude in do ship.

Well anyway my calculation can be used as a high-ball, I'm preparing another calculation that will need the ship size for the manga, if someone from the calculation group can evaluate it so that I can establish it as a high-ball for the other calculation would be good.

In fact, I found the average thickness of the clouds using the height, and according to one of the panels that shows that the ship is entirely above a cumulus mediocris cloud I just added the average thickness with the height to find the minimum altitude in do ship.
That still wouldn't fix the problem if they were further away to begin with. Also, it creates a new problem because you can see some of the clouds are further away and larger.
Well anyway my calculation can be used as a high-ball, I'm preparing another calculation that will need the ship size for the manga, if someone from the calculation group can evaluate it so that I can establish it as a high-ball for the other calculation would be good.
Ok, then.

Great, I'll have to do another recalculation... Well, I still have another one that gives about 40 to 60km in length that doesn't use the clouds as a base...

The more calculations the better, and the calculation using clouds is very unstable, during my adventures looking for adequate results I got results ranging from 25 to 500km in length for the ship. Although I believe the result 105600 meters using altocumulus clouds is good enough.
That's fair. What results of the moon jump would the 126.17km calculation get though?

Wow, this is already some kind of responsibility, ahah. Looks like I'll do it anyway.

But I'll just say right up front that this will be a High 6-A baseline, so scaling with Orochi is still a problem.

Back