• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Cinnamon Rolls Battle it Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
X792 Wendy vs. 100% Full Cowl Deku

Both are High 7-A (Wendy's base form AP is 1.01 gigatons and Deku's is 1.115 gigatons for reference)

Wendy's Dragon Force is restricted (if this should be changed for a better fight, let me know)

Speed equalized

Win by KO or incap

Wendy: 4 votes (ShadowGun45, Litentric Teon, 1997KD, Nerd1435)

Deku: 0 votes

Inconclusive: 0 votes

Ok so I'm gonna go with Wendy here as she has 2x stat amps, resists and eats deku's air cannons, and has better overall versatility.

Wendy can gain the AP and Speed advantage with her Enchantments and create shields that can hold more than twice her AP, so I doubt that Deku can do anything relevant against her

not to mention that she can eat the air constantly to increase her power and still take some of the oxygen from Deku

I didn't even think about the fact that Wendy can literally eat Deku's range game away.

He's likely more skilled at CQC than her. And more intelligent. And he has black whip for a quick stun. But those things pale in comparison to her literally eating the range advantage, as well as the ability for Wendy to buff herself. In addition to the versatility/AoE her wind magic provides her.

I'm also going to side with Wendy here.

At this point, we're gonna have a clear winner (except I don't think it would be a stomp, just simply that Wendy would win overall)

>She can resist and eat anything that Deku throws to her.

>She is can easily amp herself to be much stronger than him.

>While Deku is damaged considerably by his power the longer the fight goes on.

>Fighting for 2 minutes with Full Cowl 100% nearly killed him.

I'm not sure about this one chief.

I just think using this High 7-A key in his current state is not the best idea, he is constantly breaking his bones, and while he can ignore the pain to some extent, he will certainly reach his limit after a few minutes of fighting.

Do I give Deku the loli backpack privilege?

Edit: Also, Deku is overall superior when it comes to close quarters combat and her enchantments don't boost her anywhere near a stomp gap since even her strongest enchantments pale in comparison to the boost Dragon Force provides, so the AP gap still isn't that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back