• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Child-Like Outerversal Entities fight each other.

Considering I just recently re-created The Crying Child as this profile ... I figured a match of 1-A's would be perfect for these two. And since I tried one of the fanfic profiles and it ended in a Inconclusive, I wondered if this profile would have a similar outcome... Only one way to find out !

Zeno sama by koku78-das2z1g
Matthew Ninome (Chibi)
Matthew and his Dark Subconsciousness lurking behind him...

Scenario:

Matthew Ninome was supposedly just teleported into another reality, unknowst to him. He called out to his two mother's (Yes they are a lesbian couple: Hatoshi and Hitomi) , but didn't know what was going on when they couldn't answer him in response . He was teleported back to a Multiverse , and a dark time during that Multiverses progression. Yes, it was when Zen'o was slaughtering the Void Entities just for the heck of it .He held his golden teddy bear he kept with all the time, close to his bosom, and proceeded to sob quietly in the black stillness that surrounded him.

How, it was rather unknown. Perhaps a observer felt that cuasing chaos this early in the timeline will generate interesting results later in the future. This was likely the work of the brains of the operation, Towa herself, who for the sake of this scenario knew of other realities beside her own hidden agenda. Mira was disturbed by how she would throw a mere child to the mercy of Zen'o during his most ungodly state of mind... But she reminded him there was a reason he was choosen in particular, and he wanted him to watch and see.

Matthew, reminded of the pain he felt when his family and friends were slaughtered in front of him, pleaded with the odd face shaped baby looking deity to stop the unneccessary violence. Zen'o, surprised that someone would blatantly disrespect his reasons for murder, deciding the next target... Would be him. This would be a interesting fight... To decide the fate of that world. This battle will change history ?!

Description:

Two "Children" who have way more powerful than they really should. Both are also the absolute God-Tiers of their verses . Both cause undisputed fear in their home Multiverses despite their usually docile behaviour . Despite their child-like and innocent appearance, they are clearly much more eldiritch than they appear upon first sight. What would happen if they came face to face with each other, with no knowledge of one another in this What-If scenario ?!

Rules

The Crying Child (Post-Retcon)
vs Zen'O (Dragon Ball Genesis)

Speed Equalized

In-Character

1-A versions used. So Primordial Times Zen'O vs Absolutely Restricted Matthew Ninome

Votes:

The Crying Child (Post-Retcon) :

Zen'O (Dragon Ball Genesis) : 1 (DMUA)

Speed Equalized

In-Character

1-A versions used.

WHO WINS ?!!!

>Akerious

What have you done you Hecking mongrel

.... Oh heck the post retcon kid is equally exaggerated heckery

Profile's kinda ugly to look at though

Anyways

They erase each other- except Zen-oh resists

Also I'm not sure I understand how any of the nonsense Jargon on the kiddo's page makes him a transcendant to baseline, IE, the only actually above baseline thing that is a thing.

Considering that 1-As autotransend things like infinites, Planck lengths and times and generally quantification itself which is why 1-A fights suck

... I did try to condense it a lot though.... It's a continuous WIP to try to make it as simple as possible.

Anyways, he's very much transcendent to baseline 1-A .... At the very least. Infinites of transcendent , pr a quanitative superiority over 1-A's are a thing in fiction... These two profiles simply took it to the extreme. I'm definitely not the first to have done it.

It does seem either Inconclusive of Zen'O barely wins via resistance to more hax in comparison to TCC ... But I'd like more people to judge.

>Work in Progress

Blows a mental gasket

IF IT'S A HECKING WORK IN PROGRESS USE A HECKING SANDBOX YE MOTHERFORKER

anyways

.... The more I look at the profile the more it sounds like Suggs

Which is to say it's a pretty rough start

The only thing that actually sounds like 1-A is "Is the True Supreme Being and Monotheistic Being of World's Beyond" and the rest just sounds like... Azzy puts it best.

If you're gonna have "is infinite^infinitely more powerful then base" then you shouldn't bother with a tier where infinity doesn't apply. Just have High 1-B Fodders if you need to.

Generally too displeased with this to continue analysis. But, looks like Zen-oh erases and good game.

Well... That's the 2nd time I've been compared to Suggs in a lifetime... Now I feel pathetic all of a sudden. Like hell, I do my best to make it more understandable and it looks like nothings good enough without deleting everything I've made and banning me for good.

You just have to try a different point of looking at it.

This sort of infinity times infinity squared stuff is best handled under a power system like Masada's Taikyoku, where a value of 2 would transcend and stomp a 1.

If you just used that, not only could you save a lot of time, but you could easily have your cosmology work the exact same way.

Like, Reinhard is 100 times over transcendent of baseline, but it doesn't need to go into a bunch of excessive descriptions to do so, it just says "has 100 Taikyou, even a 1 Taikyou is 1-A"

For this in work, look at Mercury:

"To even the weakest Hadou God with 1 Taikyoku, a hyperdimensional object such as the Throne is nothing more than a tool. Said Throne was destroyed in the battle between Reinhard and Mercurius. Effortlessly killed Nerose Satanel when he came to being in the latter God's world. The source of his power, Taikyoku, is responsible for the existence of all reality, including dimensional space itself. Additionally, Mercurius has a Taikyoku value of 90, making him one of the strongest possible Hadou Gods"

See, at no point in does it say anything the likes of "Has infinite times infinite squared power added with a lot of stomping and 1-As being fodder and them being fodder to fodder and them being fodder to fodder"

It just

Works wonders in this fashion

The only thing that would make it too far is if you didn't have enough Grease in yer elbows

Never too late to think about something in a new way and act out that thinking

.... Even if it is annoying as heck

I'm just glad I was able to give him a permanent match

Probably in a few hours, seems to be his timezonr

Being surpass/transcend/above all concepts doesn't make you 1-A, unless it mentioned to concept of dimensions or the concepts of space and time (Talking about Zeno's profile)

Unless I need know how complex is "Reality"

DarkNeon1994 said:
Being surpass/transcend/above all concepts doesn't make you 1-A, unless it mentioned to concept of dimensions or the concepts of space and time (Talking about Zeno's profile)

Unless I need know how complex is "Reality"
When it comes to a tier 1 scale and above, most of my continuities are connected. It is especially true since Zen'O is a Void Entity that flat out could wipe out all of reality in a single instant if it wasnt for the Aetherion Lords (1-As) and Living Pantheon (Formerly High 1-A).

In short, reality is extremely complicated and massive. It includes all concepts not in a figurative sense. It's literally "I don't have a single concept".

Edit: Also holy necro

Back