• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Ben 10 aliens fight eachother (Wildvine Vs Snare-Oh) 0-0-7 (Grace)

Weird that Snare-oh LS is comparable to wildvine but profile shows it lower than class K? Polly an error. So I'll take their LS same.

All things considered both of them doesn't seems to have a wincon against each other.

Incon.

Weird that Snare-oh LS is comparable to wildvine but profile shows it lower than class K? Polly an error. So I'll take their LS same.

All things considered both of them doesn't seems to have a wincon against each other.

Incon.
I made a thread for a lifting strength upgrade for Omniverse Snare-Oh but it hasn't been accepted yet. Also Wildvine got upgraded to downscale from Four Arms in terms of lifting strength so I have to go change Snare-Oh's profile since I forgot. Anyway, I vote Inconclusive since both of them have a lot of regeneration and I can see them both passing out from exhaustion after fighting each other

I made a thread for a lifting strength upgrade for Omniverse Snare-Oh but it hasn't been accepted yet. Also Wildvine got upgraded to downscale from Four Arms in terms of lifting strength so I have to go change Snare-Oh's profile since I forgot. Anyway, I vote Inconclusive since both of them have a lot of regeneration and I can see them both passing out from exhaustion after fighting each other
Counted

Having watched Ben 10 when I was younger, I had no idea Snare-Oh was the mummy form's name. Sounds like a goofy-ass 80's villain name.

Also voting incon for Reiner's reasoning.

Having watched Ben 10 when I was younger, I had no idea Snare-Oh was the mummy form's name. Sounds like a goofy-ass 80's villain name.

I didn't even watch the mummy episode as a kid, so I just discovered Snare-Oh's existence when he was given the name, so I just accepted it as a new alien.
Anyways, counted

It used to just be Benmummy along with Benwolf and Benviktor until Omniverse renamed them to Snare-Oh, Blitzwolfer and Frankenstrike

Well yes, but Wildvine also has regeneration so they can't put each other down which results in an inconclusive.
Alright. I don't have much knowledge about Ben 10 (only watched the shows lol) but both characters are relative in terms of stats and abilities so incon seems fine ig

Back