• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twilight Sparkle VS United Nations of Earth

I mean I guess im obliged to vote some kinda way since I commented, but one I know nothing about and the other all I know is some random info from casually browsing the wiki along with some random stuff Zach told me.

Twi starts out by blasting the absolute shit out of everything using beams.

Unless she has Rainbow Power.

Rainbow Power she probably BFRs to Tartarus

She's fighting an entire interstellar civilization here.

Yeah, not sure if BFRing works.

She has an AP advantage tho over the entire civ (cause D. Horror seems baseline) so that's something.

I was gonna say you should specify what tier Twily is so she's not planet busting but turns out this isn't IRL UN so I don't even know.

That being said, depending on her tier, her ablility to just move the sun close enough to vaporize the planet could be a huge factor. I need more info before voting though.

What does the range mean? 4km away from the furthest ship? 4km away from the capital planet? 4km away from the average distance of the collection of most of the mass within the statement?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I was gonna say you should specify what tier Twily is so she's not planet busting but turns out this isn't IRL UN so I don't even know.
That being said, depending on her tier, her ablility to just move the sun close enough to vaporize the planet could be a huge factor. I need more info before voting though.
That feels the most possible OOC thing for her to do.

What else is she gonna do then? De-magicafy a non magic civ? Laser blast every single individual? Moving celetial bodies around would actually be her most effencient option, unless I'm unaware of her planet sized aoe blasts or someting else?

Pretty sure she doesn't even know that can be used to kill them...

She sure as hel isn't gonna do it regardless, she would suffocate herself (she needs air, right?)

Most ponies are kinda sorta very bad at military endeavors. Several airships full of goons with shields that reflected magic blasts and one angry unicorn with petrification grenades took down all of Canterlot in the span of minutes.

This feels relevant to a fight that is just Twilight vs an entire galactic civilization.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Yeah, not sure if BFRing works.
She has an AP advantage tho over the entire civ (cause D. Horror seems baseline) so that's something.
Technically, the late game is FAR above that, but to an unknown degree.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Most ponies are kinda sorta very bad at military endeavors. Several airships full of goons with shields that reflected magic blasts and one angry unicorn with petrification grenades took down all of Canterlot in the span of minutes.
This feels relevant to a fight that is just Twilight vs an entire galactic civilization.
Yeah, but that's A Plot Stupidity and B. They're all strong (like, 6-C or higher since they could almost fight with the Mane 6). Also, RP is different, and that is what is being used. Also, they really only took down 3 princesses, everybody else just surrendered as they aren't fighters.

GokuSparkle said:
Yeah, but that's A Plot Stupidity
Wouldn't really agree on that point. It would be PIS if Tempest just somehow whipped the princesses normally, since she's canonically not supposed to be nearly as strong as them and even makes mention of just how powerful they are.

She just had a few weapons that didn't care about durability which the princesses weren't prepared to counter because, unlike Tempest, they aren't actually fighters. Being strong =/= being good at fighting.

But the princesses could've done something like attack Tempest all at once so she couldn't get them all, or telpeort away, or use the hundreds-thusands of guards at their disposal, etc. Also, I'd argue that at least Twilight is a fighter. And Luna and Celestia have been involved in MANY fights over the years, and we don't know if all of them involved the sisters using artifacts. Probably not, because I doubt that many creatures were stronger than the princesses, so they should have combat experience.

Every Stellaris run in a Nutshell
Every Stellaris run in a Nutshell

Okay, but in all seriousness, now that I think about it, can twilight even resist the passive star wars level mindhax?

So, we just had a magic schoolgirl horse supergenius be defeated by the united nations due to having a psionic president with passive interstellar mindhax.

Think about that.

Back