• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
FT8zTifWYAApCYV

You can maybe scale the hollow's ap to her storm feat but nobody else would scale except gods and hope i think. But the feat would need evaluated. Dahlia created a storm as well but she did it via spellcasting iirc i think the hollow's storm was due to raw power

Huh i just remember seeing bambu's version i had no idea it was redone. Im not a calc person so its good you can do that though, im only really good at powerscaling

Qetsiyah should scale to planetary level with other spells as it creates the other side that is world wide.

Gemini Coven should scale to star level as it creates the Prison World with the sun inside.

Someone posted this on reddit is this true?

"7.) 1/4 of the Hollow’s power, she created several storms that affected Louisiana, not just New Orleans."

By she they are talking about hope iirc. If so that's pretty ****** massive as that could scale to ap? I have to go rewatch that season. Like whatever that calculation could be you could technically multiply that to the full power of the hollow. Then insert that as her ap and then do up to 5-B with magic.

10-B Physically, Unknown Ap value for storm (Insert storm calc and multiplication. Hope using a portion of her power killed 100 vampires with raw power) up to 5-B with magic (Is considered one of the most powerful witches and history and should scale to Qetsiyah's creation of the other side)

Wouldnt that work? Dont think it would be an outlier as The Hollow one shots throughout the series and its the immortality of the originals that keeps them alive.

Or do you think the 9-A telekinesis thing i did better? I do wanna know if that storm thing is true though its been years since i seen it sadly

10-B Physically , at least 9-A to 5-B with magic.

Wouldn't it be better this way since all of her powers are basically magic?

My fault. I misunderstood. Anyway, do you know which episode the storm was in? I can try to calculate.
It starts at the end of episode 7 if season 5 when klaus shows up at the funeral but you dont get a good look at the sky. You do however in episode 8 in 1-2minute mark. Marcel shows up later in that episode and said a hhurricane appeared out of nowhere. But according to the prophecy its a monsoon? Unsure. Im sure you would find more than i can in that episode. That entire episode they are under the storm

Curious question, why doesn't davina have a profile here? She's like the 3rd most impressive witch in these series.

I am planning on creating a profile for her but wanted to know why she didn't have one in the first place.

The verse has few supporters on here and i was banned for 5 years so i couldnt make any profilesor revise them but if you wanna make davina go for it. I think she also has a storm feat when she was a harvest witch but im unsure. Ideally her profile structure should be similar to Inada''s profile or the new profile structure we talked about above. But since you can maybe use her storm feat (if she has one idr) maybe should wait for that to get revised? as it would make her profile more impressive

The verse has few supporters on here and i was banned for 5 years so i couldnt make any profilesor revise them but if you wanna make davina go for it. I think she also has a storm feat when she was a harvest witch but im unsure. Ideally her profile structure should be similar to Inada''s profile or the new profile structure we talked about above. But since you can maybe use her storm feat (if she has one idr) maybe should wait for that to get revised? as it would make her profile more impressive
Cool then I will wait

Is there a video or excerpt that shows Inadu creating the storm? I need to add it to the Calculation Blog.

It was created due to parts of her power being together. The family had to split up because they contained parts of her power and joining together would be too dangerous. When Klaus and Hope see each other at the end of episode 7 is when the storm rolls. You dont see her make it, but only a fraction of her power reuiniting was enough to do that

Since this is a raw power feat from Inadu, should Dahlia and Qetsiyah scale? Dahlia did create a storm as well but she did it spellcasting like herbs iirc.

Qetsiyah's other side creation could have been as well its unknown.

Apparently davina created an earthquake but i dont think the calc was ever approved. The range was low 7-B though.

So there can be three witch scales

Small building level
Small city level (if calc is approved)
City level (if calc is approved)

Regular witches can scale to vampires i guess. Esther being one of the most powerful witches in history could scale to davina earthquake feat. I think Dahlia and Qetsiyah can scale to the Inadu feat but not above it.

Dahlia 10-B physically, 7-B (One of the strongest witches in history and even Esther fears her who has that same title putting Dahlia in another league of power as such she should somewhat scale to Inadu. Also created a storm of her own but this was done via spells rather than raw power) up to 5-B with magic (Should be comparable to or superior to Qetsiyah who created the other side)

Esther 10-B Physically, 7-B (One of the most powerful witches in history. Should scale to Davina's feat) and higher via magic (Insert some other witch feat)

Inadu 10-B physically, 7-B (One of the most powerful witches in the series. Constantly fodderizes other powerful witches such as Freya and Vincent. Hope with her power killed 100 vampires and a portion of her power created a severe hurricane over new orleans) up to 5-B with magic (Scaling to Qetsiyah)

Qetsiyah 10-B Physically, 7-B (Was said to be one of the most powerful witches in history multiple times. Her feats as a witch surpass all other witches so her magic power should scale to Inadu's feat even if her feats were done via spells) up to 5-B with magic (Other side, possibly due to spellcasting)

but you can easily use raw power magic and spells as two different tiers. 7-B raw magic up to 5-B with spells

She stopped hellfire that was gunna destroy mystic falls right? That could be a supporting feat for ap if ppl have doubts and Davina has an earthquake feat that is calculated city level iirc but it prob needs to be checked

She stopped hellfire that was gunna destroy mystic falls right? That could be a supporting feat for ap if ppl have doubts and Davina has an earthquake feat that is calculated city level iirc but it prob needs to be checked
Yes, she saved the town from destruction. And she was able to hold out against Cade for a while.

Im not sure if Cade has anything that can be used for ap, but he did create hell right? Sadly it will only be a feat not applicable to AP but it could still be on his profile with something like "with dimension creation"

Im not sure if Cade has anything that can be used for ap, but he did create hell right? Sadly it will only be a feat not applicable to AP but it could still be on his profile with something like "with dimension creation"
It needs to be at planetary level as it creates a world-wide Hell

In fact, it may apply to his ap. After all, he created hell with a psychic explosion, and he didn't use any magic to amplify that explosion.

Hmm

I think the strongest witches should all scale to it. Davina had an earthquake feat seemingly around same range. Dahlia created a storm over new orleans as well though it was seemingly done with prep time. Bonnie with the power of 100 dead witches can scale to it and she also conjured a storm on her own tho we dont have details about its range. Dark josie could scale to it. Esther can as well. Bonnie using expression you can make an argument for. Silas can i think. Maybe Kai parker with the power from the traveler spell. Tribrid hope and Ken can too. However they would upscale the others wouldnt.

So it doesn't seem like city level things are beyond the norm for powerful witches ap wise. I wouldn't scale them to the full power of the hollow though Dahlia and Qetsiyah can get closer scaling to her full power. I think Bonnie with the power of 100 dead witches, Dahlia, Qetsiyah and Inadu are strongest witches

Basically the strongest witches to appear. The show makes a clear distinction when witches are far beyond other witches such as Dark Josie reality warping and levitating (which no other witch does). Though Inadu has done reality warping part

The strongest are Inadu/Hallow. Inadu scales above Qetsiyah, Gemini Coven and dahlia.

Dahlia scales well above freya and her sister and comparable to qetsiyah and gemini coven

Qetsiyah scales to creation of the other side and maybe to the Gemini coven.

Do you agree with this scaling?

The strongest are Inadu/Hallow. Inadu scales above Qetsiyah, Gemini Coven and dahlia.

Dahlia scales well above freya and her sister and comparable to qetsiyah and gemini coven

Qetsiyah scales to her creation of the other side and maybe to the Gemini coven.

Do you agree with this scaling?
Pretty much i agree. What about Tribrid hope?

Back