• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Welp,time for give the underrated Puella Magi an match by me,and lets see if Tsuna can defeat this yandere girl!!!?

-Magical Girl Kirika and Varia Arc Tsuna is used

-Both bloodlusted

-Speed already equal so no equalization

-Place located in inside of Notre Dame de Paris chathedral,night time

-Range is 50 meter

-Win via death!!!

Battle theme: Mezame

Kure Kirika 05
Sawada Tsunayoshi Vongola Gear

VS

• Kirika: 7 (Homucida,Teo,XXS,Bold,Rebu,Kazui,Dodot)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kirika stomps.

Time manipulatin and Regen equals gg....Is what I would say if it wasn't for the fact that he could insta-Freeze her, and his precog nulls her time manipulation.

@Kal Varia Arc Tsuna still hasn't any Aoe or ranged attacks. The things he has here is his Hyper Intuition and both version of Zero Point Breakthrough.

Ok. I ask because huge AoE is the best way to deal with Kirika.

Can his precog help if someone is faster to the point of blitzing in CQC?

Maybe, I'm not so sure. Tsuna is the one of fastest character in series so I can't think about any match that his opponent can blitz him. On logically, his precog is a somewhat inconsistent danger sense which also allows him to figure things out much more quickly. So it can make him react faster. But I'm not sure about can he able to react fast enough to withstand blitzing or not.

From what I can gather in his profile, Tsuna is Mach 400+ while Kirika is scales to Mach 600+. Even without time slow, Kirika is the faster one. Not enough to blizt of course, but I would say with time slow she does blizts him.

iirc Hyper Intuition is OP af. At times, it has displayed qualities even above spiderman's Spider Sense or any kind of Obserbation Haki shown in One Piece.

But at the same time, like Xanxu said, it hasn't always been portrayed consistently. I would need to re-read the manga to give a good answer on if he can react to opponents that are faster than him.

I guess this is the thread.

Tsuna's Hyper Intuition is rather inconsistent, and normally works to help him deduce things much faster (though Reborn can naturally do something similar). It's not really pre-cog at all unless it's warning him to avoid something bad. Even then, it doesn't tell him what that something is.

Time manipulation isn't something that can simply be avoided. It's an AoE effect. Without having the speed advantage, that one ability means that Tsuna has literally no means to win this, as Varia arc Tsuna has no access to any of his AoE attacks that his later forms have access to.

The 'insta-freeze' only works in close quarters, and still takes a brief second or two. Sure, he could freeze off most of her attacks, but this version isn't the one that does that. Future arc and beyond should prowess enough to freeze attacks in their place. Varia arc would likely just absorb them.

Regardless, he can't do much of anything if the speed advantage is against him, as much as his Hyper Intuition may help him, even though it's inconsistent, he may be able to land a few blows, but that time manipulation will overall seal the deal. He has literally no way around that. Even closing the speed gap through absorbing attacks won't help.

Obvious vote is obvious.

Also, what's up with all the Varia arc Tsuna matches recently? That version of him can't even properly abuse his flight because he doesn't have any ranged attacks yet.

Also, side note, is the reborn quality of him just a gimmick? It seems relatively consistent. Both when he fought Xanxus and Byakuran, he took attacks that should have killed him, was visibly seemingly dead on the ground, and the flame atop his head sprouted and he stop up again, seemingly "Reborn." Maybe it's just a play on the series name, to explain a typical anime troupe.

Oh yeah, I forgot the Witch's Kiss. This version of Tsuna would be especially prone to that, given his self-esteem issues, and his lack of experience dealing with any kind of mental threats, most notably illusions.

@Litentric

His ice ability does require the opponent to be touched, but he certainly doesn't have to touch them for any significant amount of time(Well it takes a bit of time to fully encase them in ice iirc, but he can immediately incapacitate anyone with his ice fairly quickly)

I will say that this tsuna doesn't have a lot of combat experience at all in comparison to any other version of himself.

With verse equalization ZPB even works as a sort of power null.

The battle also depends on what Kirika starts with. I don't know much about her so...

What's the range?

Tsuna still can't abuse his flight due to lack of ranged attacks. So the range is likely irrelevant unless it's like a centimeter or something.

Yeah, that's CQC range, which is all that's really necessary.

Thank you for the information.

Idk if it's a stomp or decisive. He really can't get around that one ability, so it seems decisive to me.

Kirika abused the hell out of her time slow. I don't think it is a stomp considering it is only one ability that lets her win.

Voting Kirika btw.

@Yung

One or two seconds to encase an entire body is pretty fast. Sure, he can freeze the attack instantly, but freezing entire bodies takes a quick sec. Even in the battle against Byakuran, freezing his white dragon involved the ice spreading from the instantly frozen head to the tail of the thing. Freezing an entire body always takes a quick sec. Including the body of water he froze when fighting the Gola Mosca.

Back