• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best option here would be inconclusive, Inuyasha can win by using an attack, and Tsuna can guarantee victory just by making a move.

If Inu used some "weaker" version of Meidou, Tsuna could dodge, and then he would probably trap Inu using his gravity.

So the only thing I need to know is: how often does Inuyasha make Meidou straight into his opponents?

According to what Raven said, he should go for Meidou straightaway, due to being rather straightforward when he fights. As well as being too dimwitted to honestly do otherwise.

I'm going inconclusive based upon the variant of Meidou that he goes for straight away being unknown to me.

>All of the argument from both side is really good

>Can't decide

Mio is scared

Screw this,gonna switch to inconclusive from what i read about this fight.

and one more thing, this Meidou that appears inside the enemy was already used by Inu? If it was not then it does not make sense to vote for him for something he can do but never did.

I'm still leaning towards InuYasha, just because Raven went into so much in depth detail, he canonically defeated This guy, who is far worse than Tsuna, and other reasons. Naraku can teleport, time travel, and is nearly omnipresent, so if Meidou can land a strike on him, than Meidou can certainly strike Tsuna before he can get away from it.

InuYasha has used the Meidou not only "inside" but completely surrounding his enemy. After he launched it the enemy was engulfed from head to toe in it, to completely swallow him whole. There was no travel time present. It was like described just the swing of the sword and instant Meidou.

The enemy, Naraku, however was already immune to it. But this does not take away the feat of him launching it in the way proposed and the danger to people not being immune.

https://i.imgur.com/qNSc7NX.png

https://i.imgur.com/RLBnXQ3.png

https://i.imgur.com/moqaHlK.png

https://i.imgur.com/szBZ8qQ.png

-

However I see the points for Tsuna and agree that that the possible outcomes of this fight are too critical to just point and claim a winner.

Inconclusive is what I propose as well.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'm still leaning towards InuYasha, just because Raven went into so much in depth detail, he canonically defeated This guy, who is far worse than Tsuna, and other reasons. Naraku can teleport, time travel, and is nearly omnipresent, so if Meidou can land a strike on him, than Meidou can certainly strike Tsuna before he can get away from it.
Yeha, Naraku got ridicoulusly broken later on. Only to get killed by a 15 year old girl. Well...

Actually it wasn't Kagome who killed him, she simply weakened him by purifying the Shikon Jewel. But Naraku escaped and took her with him, and it was InuYasha's Meidou that permanently killed him by destroying his soul in the manga. The Anime decided to give Naraku a rather peaceful death, but we go by the original canon here.

In the complete end he got erased from existance alongside the Shikon Jewel because Kagome wished for it. So yeha "killed" was Inu/Kagome.

But Erased was the Shikon Jewel in compliance with Kagomes wish. Otherwise he would have come back to live in the Jewel.

I see. Thank you for the scans.

Guess I'll have to get into Inuyasha at some point. Only thing I saw of it was Sess demolishing Naraku in the anime. To hear that he gets kinda broken later on actually makes me happy.

Well,grace periode already started.

@XD

Both are pretty good tbh,i'm mostly watch Inuyasha than read the manga (because in that time i didn't know Inuyasha is adapted from manga).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back