• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base Tsunade vs Etherious Kyôka

Speed Equal

Battle on Cube.

Scenario: Cube appears above the Leaf Village launching an all out assault in search of Zeref, while Naruto and the other Konoha 11 fight the foot soldiers on the ground, Tsunade leads a handful of Jonin to attack Cube. After they split up, Tsunade soon runs into Kyôka.

Well Tsunade has advantage of versatility, Regenerationn (Low-Mid via Creation Rebirth), Healing (via Katsuyu invocation), Durability Negation (via Chakra Scalpel) and also has a great advantage of AP and durability since Tsunade Base) >=Jirayia(Base) and Naruto Four Tails wich is 61 megatons and also she has Statistics Amplification that can make it more durable and stronger thus doing with that Tsunade stays as in the highest levels of 7-B +

And Kyôka has the advantage of Hax and can make Tsunade extremely fragile, but I think Katsuyu's invocation can disrupt the Kyôka Sensation Curse by expelling acid in it so that Tsunade does not get any worse.

But I think I'm going to vote for Tsunade Mid-Diff

Literally the Hak of Kyôka can mess up Tsunade a lot, but Katsuyu can help her recover gradually while using her other parts to fight against Etherious Kyôka.

Tsunade FRA

also her Pain hax wouldnt even be that effective as Tsunade didnt even flinch when her abdomen was pierced and destroyed by Madaras susanoo sword and neither did she pass out after being split in half rather she kept healing the other kage for a long time before Orochimaru came

ShrekAlmighty said:
Tsunade FRA
also her Pain hax wouldnt even be that effective as Tsunade didnt even flinch when her abdomen was pierced and destroyed by Madaras susanoo sword and neither did she pass out after being split in half rather she kept healing the other kage for a long time before Orochimaru came
But I do not think Tsunade can easily escape Kyôka's Sensation Curse, as Kyôka manages to make his opponent feel intense pain in breathing and his movement a little and can also cause Tsunade to lose all six senses and literally what goes helping Tsunade escape from the Hax of Kyôka is Katsuyu who can help her recover gradually and the Creation Rebirth.

I dont think that she can escape the curse easily either but she has shown high tolerance towards pain as such i doubt that Kyokas Pain hax would have that much of an effect

ShrekAlmighty said:
I dont think that she can escape the curse easily either but she has shown high tolerance towards pain as such i doubt that Kyokas Pain hax would have that much of an effect
Well, Kyôka can cause Tsunade to lose all six senses as she did with Erza, but Tsunade has the chance to pontencially one-shot Kyôka with his AP along with Statistics Amplification

ShrekAlmighty said:
Yea both Tsunade and Katsuyu would one shot Kyoka
In fact Katsuyu is 8-A and can also be one-shot by Kyôka, but Regenerationn and dispersion will make Katsuyu difficult to kill or incapacitate

Katsuyu is 7-B as she has been stated to be able to melt Orochimaru something that Orochimaru himself didnt deny but yet acknowledged.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Katsuyu is 7-B as she has been stated to be able to melt Orochimaru something that Orochimaru himself didnt deny but yet acknowledged.
Katsuyu is 8-A via power scaling since she is comparable to Gamabunta and well Katsuyu's acid can hurt Orochimaru who has no acid resistance but she can only hurt with acid not with her normal AP.

Im sorry but Gamabunta is Superior to Jiraiya who is 7-B

Hurting him with Acid gives her 7-B Ap and if she can melt Oro with it melting Kyoka will be even easier

ShrekAlmighty said:
Im sorry but Gamabunta is Superior to Jiraiya who is 7-B
Hurting him with Acid gives her 7-B Ap and if she can melt Oro with it melting Kyoka will be even easier
1 - ??? When was it declared that Gamabunta is superior to Jiraiya? If Gamabunta was stronger than Jiraiya he would have invoked him to fight against Pain and not that other frog who forgot his name.

2 - The acid would certainly be fatal to Kyoko who has no acid resistance and Orochimaru also has no acid resistance I mean several characters on this wiki who are weaker have resistance to certain things while the stronger not resisting these things, it is like it is said that Sasuke Rinnegan is 5-B for being able to remove the soul of Goku (Saiyan Saga)

Is Katsuyu ever catching Kyouka, though? Certainly not. Katsuyu is really lacking in terms of speed. Nothing she's ever shown us puts her on any level, aside from her disassembly speed, above a regular human.

Kyouka should win this, anyhow. Tsunade's punches crush rocks with ease, but we know Kyouka can no-sell that stuff, as seen when Erza drilled her through Cube. 0 damage after that, and Tsunade's punches are not on that level. Keep in mind that this was BASE Kyouka, and the one being used here has even higher durability. She doesn't need hax to win IMO.

Back