• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rock Lee's AP: 18.58 tons, 92.9 tons with First Gate, higher than 100 tons with the other gates

Rock Lee's LS: At least 7.18 tons (Class 10)

Deku's AP: 41.11 tons

Deku's LS: 15.04 tons (Class 25)

Last edited:
Rock Lee's Speed without his weights is Mach 29. Multiplied by 5 his speed becomes Mach 145 in his first Gate (Massively Hypersonic).

First Gate Lee is basically 9X faster than Izuku. Izuku's never faced anyone that much faster than him in a real fight. I don't think he'd be able to handle it.

I don't think Izuku can beat Lee before he uses the first Gate, regardless of skill, and isn't like Rock Lee is inexperienced either. He's master of combat. So a 9X speed advantage is insane. Lee should easily be able to take this fight with Low difficulty the second he uses his first Gate.

Rock Lee's Speed without his weights is Mach 29. Multiplied by 5 his speed becomes Mach 145 in his first Gate (Massively Hypersonic).

First Gate Lee is basically 9X faster than Izuku. Izuku's never faced anyone that much faster than him in a real fight. I don't think he'd be able to handle it.

I don't think Izuku can beat Lee before he uses the first Gate, regardless of skill, and isn't like Rock Lee is inexperienced either. He's master of combat. So a 9X speed advantage is insane. Lee should easily be able to take this fight with Low difficulty the second he uses his first Gate.
Speed's equalized in this match, but everything else you said is valid.

Ah.

So the difference would be 5X. Honestly I don't see Izuku overcoming that difference with Lee's sheer skill. In close combat he'll decimate him and with his next gates he'll be even faster than that. So I'm still voting for Rock Lee via comparable if not superior close combat skills, 5X speed advantage, and over 2X AP advantage.

While Izuku could try to play range once he realizes Lee is too much up close, Lee's speed should always make sure Izuku can't make any real distance.

So Deku and Lee fight, Lee activates the first gate and is 5 times faster, how is that not a blitz?
Well, Deku can read the moves of opponents that are faster than him, and he's got a ridiculous amount of stamina, so if Lee only uses the First Gate and immediately deactivates the gates, he'd be weakened and Deku could probably keep going. Deku could also beat Lee before he uses the First Gate, which is possible due to the x2 AP advantage against base Lee.

So Deku and Lee fight, Lee activates the first gate and is 5 times faster, how is that not a blitz?
I say 5X speed advantage isn't a blitz, just very clearly outpacing. You'd 99% of the time get destroyed by someone like this.

I try not to call stomps unless it's really obvious.

Right now I'll say this is a low-difficulty win for Lee the second he starts using the Eight Gates.

@CiscoTheSoto

8% Izuku at best predicted the speed of someone who was Mach 21 (Mirio), he's never done it against anyone faster in a real fight.

So I don't believe he's prediction skills will help out once Lee goes 1st Gate, he's also going to be take off guard with Lee's 5X amp to his strength and speed.

I also don't see how Izuku could defeat Lee before he uses the 1st Gate.

I say 5X speed advantage isn't a blitz, just very clearly outpacing. You'd 99% of the time get destroyed by someone like this.

Right now I'll say this is a low-difficulty win for Lee the second he starts using the Eight Gates.

@CiscoTheSoto

8% Izuku at best predicted the speed of someone who was Mach 21 (Mirio), he's never done it against anyone faster in a real fight.

So I don't believe he's prediction skills will help out once Lee goes 1st Gate, he's also going to be take off guard with Lee's 5X amp to his strength and speed.

I also don't see how Izuku could defeat Lee before he uses the 1st Gate.
Well, Deku could fire Air Force from afar, and Lee doesn't really have any long-ranged techniques to counter that. Deku's got pretty good analytical prediction skills, too, and as I mentioned if Lee chooses to only use the First Gate, which is an in-character thing to do, then Deku could take advantage of Lee's exhausted state and defeat him.

Ah wait a minute... I forgot that Lee gets horribly exhausted after using the First Gate. Takes him a good minute before he can get back up to use the other gates.

Izuku might be able to outlast his 1st Gate boost, which could give him the advantage he needs...

I'll retract my vote actually, I think there is a good chance for Izuku to win once Lee gets tired. I can see Izuku surviving his 1st Gate attack, and he doesn't have to worry about the Lotus attack either. Lee's Lifting Strength is only Class 10, and Izuku should be able to escape any hold he puts him in do to have Class 25 Lifting Strength.

In fact Lee might bet on the Lotus here and be left open when Izuku breaks out of his binding.

I only said that because a staff member once said a 3 times speed advantage was enough for a blitz, but I guess that was an old rule.

Ah wait a minute... I forgot that Lee gets horribly exhausted after using the First Gate. Takes him a good minute before he can get back up to use the other gates.

Izuku might be able to outlast his 1st Gate boost, which could give him the advantage he needs...

I'll retract my vote actually, I think there is a good chance for Izuku to win once Lee gets tired. I can see Izuku surviving his 1st Gate attack, and he doesn't have to worry about the Lotus attack either. Lee's Lifting Strength is only Class 10, and Izuku should be able to escape any hold he puts him in do to have Class 25 Lifting Strength.

In fact Lee might bet on the Lotus here and be left open when Izuku breaks out of his binding.
I didn't restrict the other gates, so Lee could still use the other gates. It all just depends on whether Deku can defeat Lee in-time before Lee becomes desperate enough to use the rest of the Gates. Personally, I'm inclined to think Lee's advantages are greater, but this match isn't a stomp.

I didn't restrict the other gates, so Lee could still use the other gates.
That's why I'm not voting for Izuku just yet.

If Lee last long enough to get off his other gates, I have no doubt he'll win. The big question of this fight, at least for me, is if Izuku can defeat Lee before he does that.

Hoe long can Rock Lee keep his gate open? And how likely is Izuku to survive the large amount if attacks
He can keep the gates open long enough to initiate a barrage of attacks, and with the AP difference, Izuku is very likely not going to be able to recover from the fourth or fifth gates.

Lee appears to be the faster character anyway (High Hypersonic vs Hypersonic+), so by speed equalisation rules he's still allowed to win by a blitz. Rock Lee via over 2x AP advantage and 5x speed advantage (which, despite his time limit, I think is absolutely sufficient to lay Deku out even with his immense stamina) gg.

Last edited:
Lee outskills fr, Deku's just now getting the fact that he has legs at this point, and he's only been doing martial stuff for less than a year, meanwhile Lee's been at it even during his academy days, plus at least a year of being a genin before entering the Chuninn exams

The only thing Deku has are his relatively invisible air blasts, and Lee isn't exactly not going connect the dots between flicking and an air blast and aim dodge.

Also don't forget that he has kunai, meaning he has a weapon advantage over gloved fists since kunai are piercing weapons like knives, and I doubt that Deku's gonna use the soles of his feet to guard every kunai strike.

Lee can also do the same thing he did with Sasuke where he fakes using a Jutsu. Since Deku is the overthinking type, it's literally his character to do so, he may start thinking that Lee's physical abilities may be tied to some Quirk ability that doesn't exist.

Back