• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hypothetical scenario: Sasuke, after awakening his Mangekyō Sharingan, invades the Five Kage Summit. Overcome with hatred, he confronts Ay, and after confronts Ōnoki. However, Obito wasn't there to save him this time, and Sasuke ends up being turned to dust. Later, Naruto is informed of Sasuke's death and becomes enraged for believing in redemption. Tsunade and Gaara even tried to console him, but to no avail. Naruto was determined to fight the five.

Naruto Uzumaki VS The Five Kage

• Fight Location: Five Kage Summit
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Bloodlusted Naruto
  • Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto
Naruto: 1 (@Pain_to12)
The Five Kage: 1 (@Purgy)
Inconclusive:

naruto_shippuden_unsg_naruto_kcm_render_by_theavengerx-d4q5nlm.png

a8dcdfb451a74b75fedf86bdca721568.png
8a91725f2ea992b70db1b930229756ff.png
b26c7ce890f25a49b7a04a7c4f052e2d.png
ba6be849f2654cb1ee1ae1b6a5f85f4a.png
802c6818e694d0fd4614e3ef45e84eba.png

Last edited:
  • Equalized speed
This guarantees that Naruto gets fodderized, though he'd lose anyway even it weren't equalized.

This naruto can make clones that dont get done in with one hit, he made like 13 or so iirc, so whats stopping him from doing that and repeating the kages vs madara all over again?

Hm...well it's kinda hard to say tbh. Can 13 bloodlusted KCM Narutos pose a greater threat than 25 casual Madaras? If not, the clones would likely lose. Of course that's assuming he uses clones in the first place. Which he's likely to do, but it's just as likely he tries using Rasenshuriken spam off the bat or attempt to blitz. Mei and Tsunade might be ****** by any of these options, but the other 3 wouldn't (well maybe Gaara would be done in by the Rasenshuriken), and Ay and Ohnoki combined would be extremely deadly, and could probably blitz Naruto, considering Edo Madara couldn't even see them, or at least that's what I think Kishimoto was trying to convey
Naruto Chapter 563 Page 13

And with that speed, they could blitz any clones and Naruto himself and then right when they're next to him use super weightened boulder jutsu to slam Naruto into the ground.

And with that speed, they could blitz any clones and Naruto himself and then right when they're next to him use super weightened boulder jutsu to slam Naruto into the ground.
No, Naruto in kcm1 statued the raikage, unless he became 10 times faster he is not blitzing naruto. And how are they dealing with hundreds of naruto

No, Naruto in kcm1 statued the raikage, unless he became 10 times faster he is not blitzing naruto. And how are they dealing with hundreds of naruto
Statued?

Did you not look at the scan I showed of Ay moving too fast for Madara to see him? The same guy who reacted to KCM2 Naruto?
Hey yes of course it is target practice and they will just keep looking and not do anything
JInton is pretty fast

Yes

Yeah no, it is not a target practice

So is naruto

Anyway naruto FRA
Not sure what that's supposed to mean

I am very confused about how what you're saying relates to what I said at all.

Yeah, but even Madara couldn't avoid an enlarging Jinton completely
Naruto Chapter 588 Page 21

Wdym FRA? No one voted Naruto except you.

FRA, my own reasons above he makes clone and remake their fight with madara.
Madara was target practice for them and was toying with them this is a real fight.

FRA, my own reasons above he makes clone and remake their fight with madara.
Madara was target practice for them and was toying with them this is a real fight.
Him toying with them does not change the fact that Ay disappeared from Madara's line of sight.

Naruto’s clones have historically been nothing but cannon fodder to people who can actually fight or have great AoE. From Kimimaru to Kaguya to Jigen and everyone in between.

All it takes is one touch from Jinton and he gets erased. KCM1 only just above Raikage as far as speed goes, Onoki lightens Raikage and takes him to blitz city. Mei’s lava melts him as it melts through susanoo.

Naruto’s clones have historically been nothing but cannon fodder to people who can actually fight or have great AoE. From Kimimaru to Kaguya to Jigen and everyone in between.

All it takes is one touch from Jinton and he gets erased. KCM1 only just above Raikage as far as speed goes,
The naruto clones in this key are not fodder, from fighting black zetsu, to a single clone fighting mui, hogetsu, second raikage, then also madara before the pages came. So no the clone here are not fodder. And KCM1 speed is far above the raikage. The raikage lariat was a cm from naruto's nose and before he could reach naruto, naruto was already some ten meters behind him, that is what is called statuing him getting a speed amp won't change anything, as naruto is still faster. And again from odama barrage to rasenshuriken to clones making their own hundreds of clones and making odama rasengan barrage, yeah naruto stomp.

Onoki lightens Raikage and takes him to blitz city. Mei’s lava melts him as it melts through susanoo.
Again this is a real fight not a target practice and unlike madara who was looking at them and seeing what they will do next hence they having a lot of opportunities naruto won't be doing that.
Him toying with them does not change the fact that Ay disappeared from Madara's line of sight.
That is what the body flicker does it makes you disappear from people line of sight.

Unfollowing this thread my votes still goes to naruto

The naruto clones in this key are not fodder, from fighting black zetsu, to a single clone fighting mui, hogetsu, second raikage, then also madara before the pages came. So no the clone here are not fodder. And KCM1 speed is far above the raikage. The raikage lariat was a cm from naruto's nose and before he could reach naruto, naruto was already some ten meters behind him, that is what is called statuing him getting a speed amp won't change anything, as naruto is still faster. And again from odama barrage to rasenshuriken to clones making their own hundreds of clones and making odama rasengan barrage, yeah naruto stomp.

Again this is a real fight not a target practice and unlike madara who was looking at them and seeing what they will do next hence they having a lot of opportunities naruto won't be doing that.

That is what the body flicker does it makes you disappear from people line of sight.

Unfollowing this thread my votes still goes to naruto
They're not fodder, but they're not taking down the Five Kage either.

The site doesn't accept Naruto being 72x faster than Ay, not does it make sense considering V1 Ay was outspeeding him just prior.

The Five Kage also won't sit around and let Naruto do what he wants so...yeah.

And Ay in LCM is always using Body Flicker. LCM is literally just an enhanced version of Body Flicker. Idk why you're trying to use the technique's function as an antifeat. He still moved so fast Madara couldn't see him, meaning he'll move so fast Naruto can't see him and get blitzed. Body Flicker is supposed to make you invisible, but against comparable opponents they'll still be able to see you, and Naruto won't, meaning he'll get ******.

They're not fodder, but they're not taking down the Five Kage either.

The site doesn't accept Naruto being 72x faster than Ay, not does it make sense considering V1 Ay was outspeeding him just prior.

The Five Kage also won't sit around and let Naruto do what he wants so...yeah.

And Ay in LCM is always using Body Flicker. LCM is literally just an enhanced version of Body Flicker. Idk why you're trying to use the technique's function as an antifeat. He still moved so fast Madara couldn't see him, meaning he'll move so fast Naruto can't see him and get blitzed. Body Flicker is supposed to make you invisible, but against comparable opponents they'll still be able to see you, and Naruto won't, meaning he'll get ******.
I literally just said unfollowing so why are you still tagging me?

And let me just address this, raikage could not see naruto move, so yea he is not blitzing someone he could not see move ten meters before be moved 1cm. So that is that, and the only reason naruto speed cannot be calculated from blitzing the raikage is that it is calc stacking.
Naruto still slaps

I literally just said unfollowing so why are you still tagging me?

And let me just address this, raikage could not see naruto move, so yea he is not blitzing someone he could not see move ten meters before be moved 1cm. So that is that, and the only reason naruto speed cannot be calculated from blitzing the raikage is that it is calc stacking.
Naruto still slaps
Naruto still gets slapped*

Let’s not forget Raikage would’ve broken his foot off in Sasuke’s ass if he didn’t have Amaterasu, and MS Sasuke >= KCM Naruto, who would’ve gotten clapped since he has no rinnegan to counter Mei or Onoki.

Need to see scans that state Raikage didn’t see Naruto. Also Gaara’s sand was fast enough to get Kakashi to Madara’s TSB in order for him to use Kamui on it so Guy could attack, so the speed category doesn’t go to Naruto especially with 5 opponents.

No you did not mix them up, the sasuke that fought h Ay was MS sasuke and what you said was ridiculously wrong ms sas is not comparable to kcm naruto at all,
1. Zetsu literally said sage mode naruto is stronger than ms sas. Kcm naruto is unquanfiable above sage mode naruto. Kcm naruto >>> sage mode naruto > ms sas.
2. Base Killer bee literally killed ms sas twice within 2 mins of their battle even though sasuke had help from sugetsu and jugo, guess who scales to and probably above killer bee in bijuu mode? Your answer is right kcm naruto is. Kcm naruto >= bijuu mode killer bee >>> base killer bee >>>> >>>>>>>>> ms sasuke.
3. All the kage at the summit would have killed sasuke except danzo and maybe gaara but that is arguable.
Gaara saved him from the raikage, he was stalemated by gaara and all his ms technique were useless against gaara, zetsu saved him from Mei, obit saved him from onoki.
And do you know who was said to be stronger than the kages? Yes kcm naruto.

Like seriously the fact that you could say a rubbish such as ms sas >= kcm naruto showed you did not watch naruto and probably watched some YouTube videos on the naruto series.

And for the rest things you said. Another bunch if complete rubbish, when did rinnegan sas enter the convoy for you to say "he didn't have the rinngan to counter mei or onoki" like seriously how is that relevant here?
And if you watched the series and not the YouTube video you would know that raikage did not see naruto move like it was even started kcm naruto >>> Minato >>>>>>> Ay.
And if we rated the TSB to scale to madara fighting speed or reaction speed everyone would be FTL including lee. The TSB speed are not that fast so this point is again moot and irrelevant here. And again naruto overwhelms them as one on one none of them stands a chance against a single naruto clone so I wonder how they are dealing with multiple clones and the original one

I seriously can it believe I just typed this, but honestly read the naruto manga

I'm gonna give this to the five Kage. The five of them together were able to at least entertain and surprise Madara during their fight, who had much greater power, experience and jutsu than all of them. While Naruto's KCM is definitely impressive, I don't think that it's going to be enough to deal with all five Kage. He doesn't have the experience or variety of jutsu that Madara did. Not only that, but two of the five Kage have already seen Naruto in-battle and know his fighting style very well (which is basically just spamming shadow clones and Rasengan) but still, it would allow them to better predict his moves. I don't think his shadow clones would be strong enough to handle all of the Kage like Madara's clones did either. They might have some difficulty with Naruto and be roughed up, but I still don't see Naruto winning against all five of them at once.

Back