• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsukihime: some small adjustments

This will be very short. Basically, i realised (i don't know why just now lol) that Nrvnqsr Chaos and Kishima Kouma at their peaks are Low 6-B. Well, Full Power Akiha and Post Tsukihime Arcueid should also scale to this, since they are definitely more powerful than those two by a large margin.
Also this could possibly apply to Powered Ciel/Roa in Ciel's body, since it was stated that Ciel could generate 4000 units of magical energy in her body, while things like Rider's Pegasus is only around 2500 units.

So i very simply suggest to upgrade FP Akiha and Post Tsukihime Arc (her 100% self specifically) to Low 6-B. And possibly Powered Ciel/Roa Ciel too.

Well Chaos and Kishima are not stronger than 100% Arcueid. I don't need scans because that is common knowledge.

Actually, how convenient, on another thread I follow something may have popped up

"Q: Who'd win if the Servants and the 27 Ancestors fought each other? Also, who'd win in a fight between Bazett, a renowned powerhouse of the Association, and Ciel, top class in even the Association?

A:
Depends on compatibility, but basically Servants will have the slightly higher advantage. With Saber, Lancer, and Archer classes, we ought to be able to relax and see decent fights. In particular, Saber has THAT sort of Noble Phantasms so against guys like the 27 Ancestors that overwhelm by material quantity and alienness, she'd be REALLY tough.
....Well, there are also some of those tough Ancestors that can withstand a direct hit from Excalibur-class attacks, but against those guys that just (emphasis on just; other stats don't match up) have wickedly high HP, Lancer-aniki'd be pretty tough"

Actually, how convenient, on another thread I follow something may have popped up

"Q: Who'd win if the Servants and the 27 Ancestors fought each other? Also, who'd win in a fight between Bazett, a renowned powerhouse of the Association, and Ciel, top class in even the Association?

A:
Depends on compatibility, but basically Servants will have the slightly higher advantage. With Saber, Lancer, and Archer classes, we ought to be able to relax and see decent fights. In particular, Saber has THAT sort of Noble Phantasms so against guys like the 27 Ancestors that overwhelm by material quantity and alienness, she'd be REALLY tough.
....Well, there are also some of those tough Ancestors that can withstand a direct hit from Excalibur-class attacks, but against those guys that just (emphasis on just; other stats don't match up) have wickedly high HP, Lancer-aniki'd be pretty tough"
This has literally nothing to do with the thread..

??? 30% Arcueid is already on Chaos's level. 100% Arc is far beyond him.
Then link files or something.

This isn't hard, unless it's butfuck obvious to someone even outside the fanbase for the series, you either provide clear explanations or preferably scans. No ifs ands or buts about it.

unless it's butfuck obvious to someone even outside the fanbase for the series,
Yes it is. 30% Arcueid is on Chaos' level. 100% Arcueid is leagues stronger. This is something that anyone who even superficially knows the series understand. You are basically asking me to prove why the sky is blue.

Yes it is. 30% Arcueid is on Chaos' level. 100% Arcueid is leagues stronger. This is something that anyone who even superficially knows the series understand. You are basically asking me to prove why the sky is blue.
And may I ask why the hell this would bring them from 6-C to Low 6-B? Sounds fishy if ya ask me.

And may I ask why the hell this would bring them from 6-C to Low 6-B? Sounds fishy if ya ask me.
Nrvnqsr's strongest beasts are Low 6-B because they may be comparable to Rider's Pegasus, which is Low 6-B because it scales to this. Since 100% Arcueid and FP Akiha are immensely stronger than Nrvnqsr's strongest beasts, they should be Low 6-B as well, i don't know how else to explain it.

Then do it, it shouldn't be that difficult no???

I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong about this thread I agree that Arcuied definitely scales to or above Nrvnsqr's level depending on which version you use but you should always link Scans in the OP

Back