• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TSSDK Regenerationn Negation Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Chapter 206, Adalman unleashes his Tempest Meteor:

"The best that the past Archmages able to summon were just several meteorites.
Even so, it was a grand magic of strategic-class showing a great effect as anti-army magic, but…… the number of meteorites summoned by the magic that Adalman invoked exceeds 1.000.
The ground is rained down by meteorites with diameter of 50cm~1m, spreading death to Dagruel's troops."

And they're capable of nullifying the Regenerationn of Giants:
"Even if the giants are known for their superior Regenerationn power, there's no meaning if they received damage they can't regenerate. The limbs that tried to catch the meteorite are blown off, and their heads are crushed."

I am fine with Regenerationn up to Mid for the reasons above.

Edit: Up to Low-Mid> Brain damage an still be regenerated from Mid Regenerationn

Also, to make the evaluation faster, here is our Editing Rules:

• Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.

Due to the rule change, the only individual who both has the authority to accept/deny a CRT and is a knowledgable member for this franchise at the same time, is currently CP (or perhaps it was always like that all the time, not sure if Elizhaa could or couldn't take that role before that change).

Anyway, I agree.

Yeah, the final evaluation is not to up me because I am not a staff with the authority.

I mean, is it really regen negation if it kills them outright? I'm reading this as the meteors are killing them before their Regenerationn can do anything rather than regen cancelling like with, I dunno, Neo-Acacia.

Although I'm honestly just not familiar enough with the series to really give a hard opinion.

Anyways though, if you all are familiar with the series and agree that this is correct then Regenerationn cancelling up to low-mid is fine (unless the giants have examples of recovering from brain damage).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back