• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trying to find a Match up for a broken High 8-C+ Teenage human boy

I made this OC ... but I want to see them fight so ig just give ideas and I'll add them

Pre Chris Change
1. Chris (Tyler and Chris Adventures) vs Judgement (Helltaker) (Inconclusive)
2. Chris (Tyler and Chris Adventures) vs Denji (Chainsaw man) (Inconclusive)
3. Chris (Tyler and Chris Adventures) vs Undyne (Undertale) (Win)
4. Chris (Tyler and Chris Adventures) vs Julia Lawson (Julia Lawson: On the case) (Loss)
5. Chris (Tyler and Chris Adventures) vs Johanna (World of Projections) (Stomp)
7. Chris (Tyler and Chris Adventures) vs Yor Forger
9. Chris (Tyler and Chris Adventures) vs Stick Teddy (Stick Gang) (Win)
11. Chris (Tyler and Chris Adventures vs Toe (Stick Gang) (Inconclusive)

Post Chris Change

Last edited:
AP for each key?
specific values?

well

9-B: 5.994 MJ

9-C: 0.101 tons

High 8-C+: 7 tons

Heavy Equipment:
Oh Reliant: 41.3548087954111 tons (8-B)
Orange Shovel:
Creation (Baseline 8-B)
Grandpa Microphone 1:
Weakens AP by 1 tons per second (Easily reach 8-B and even Baseline 8-A in less than 2 minutes of exposure)

+rampoline: 12.25 tons (Low 8-B)
Hydraulic Water Cannon:
357.4226816443594 tons (8-A)

Sydney Shield:
When Activated by being hit (Baseline Low 7-B)

Last edited:
Chris fighting the funni big shot salesman would be pretty cool I think. Specifically in his Spamton NEO key.

Chris fighting the funni big shot salesman would be pretty cool I think. Specifically in his Spamton NEO key.
oh yeah ...

he does have soul resistance ... around 1000 times to a normal human ...

but how much is Kris's soul resistance?

oh yeah ...

he does have soul resistance ... around 1000 times to a normal human ...

but how much is Kris's soul resistance?
Don't know. It says they take soul attacks like physical ones. They're also completely fine after ripping their soul out of their body.

Any of these guys could fight Early Chris because they're baseline 9-A (3.49x AP difference).

Any of these guys could fight Early Chris because they're baseline 9-A (3.49x AP difference).
probably yeah and despite Chris's better equipment and abilities, he has a lot less fighting skills and is a lot more dodging oriented

Unfortunately, I got a realization that kind of breaks something. So basically ... Chris should literally just be High 8-C+ straight up with no other tier b/c his weaker tiers he was just pretending to behave more human

I couldn't care less, since Laser Frog tier varies, High 8-C+ sounds better. Btw I added 2x optional equipment to the BASE key, so decide what would be fair to go with against Chris. As for AP, it can be similar to Chris (maximum 2x AP advantage for either of them I would say)

Last edited:
I couldn't care less, since Laser Frog tier varies, High 8-C+ sounds better. Btw I added 2x optional equipment to the BASE key, so decide what would be fair to go with against Chris. As for AP, it can be similar to Chris (maximum 2x AP advantage for either of them I would say)
true ... I meant for other characters but your fine

I'm going with Low 8-B (around 16 tons) due to some of Chris's broken stuff

Back