• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Boy is found guilty (Chris (Tyler and Chris Adventures) vs Judgement (Helltaker)) 0-0-3 (Grace)

his fire is 5,000 C after 2.2 seconds of being in use b/c of the energy around (Judgements fire or the Sin machine or the air) is enough
Why 2.2 seconds specifically? Anywho, 2.2 seconds is a ridiculously long time for a supersonic attack. The chain would've already hit them and disappeared before it even started to become hot. Especially considering the chains are already shown to shrug off heat that would eventually cause damage to metal irl.

Why 2.2 seconds specifically? Anywho, 2.2 seconds is a ridiculously long time for a supersonic attack. The chain would've already hit them and disappeared before it even started to become hot. Especially considering the chains are already shown to shrug off heat that would eventually cause damage to metal irl.
it doubles every .72 seconds the temperature of the fire starting at 1,100 C and capping at 5,000 C

His fire is constant, he isn't charging up he is just increasing the fire up to 5,000 C in 2.2 seconds

only charge up is .72 seconds to begin using the weapon but after that the fire is constant and increases in heat based on energy

it doubles every .72 seconds the temperature of the fire starting at 1,100 C and capping at 5,000 C

His fire is constant, he isn't charging up he is just increasing the fire up to 5,000 C in 2.2 seconds

only charge up is .72 seconds to begin using the weapon but after that the fire is constant and increases in heat based on energy
I was saying that the chains being at 5000 C for 2 seconds may not even be enough to melt it, and even if it was, the time it is out for is far less than a second and thus wouldn't melt before disappearing into nothing as per usual.

I was saying that the chains being at 5000 C for 2 seconds may not even be enough to melt it, and even if it was, the time it is out for is far less than a second and thus wouldn't melt before disappearing into nothing as per usual.
oh so your saying the temp isn't high enough for instant melting

ok yeah now thinking about that your right

ok so the last piece of useful equipment is Job bob

so he rolls a D12 and if he get's "1", he does Death Manip instantly

Would that be a realistic Win con or just at most Luck

ok so the last piece of useful equipment is Job bob

so he rolls a D12 and if he get's "1", he does Death Manip instantly

Would that be a realistic Win con or just at most Luck
It's a possible win-con. I just don't think it's very likely since it's
1. Not something they start with
2. RNG and only has a 1/12 chance of occurring

So while it would give them a way to win, I don't think it's likely to occur in a meaningful timeframe.

It's a possible win-con. I just don't think it's very likely since it's
1. Not something they start with
2. RNG and only has a 1/12 chance of occurring

So while it would give them a way to win, I don't think it's likely to occur in a meaningful timeframe.
true .. tbh this feel like a Incon since the fire from judgement should make Chris KO'd from the heat (as well as the Chains) or Chris burns her before that time

@LeoEpicGamer8910
Just read the thread and give thoughts

Win-cons (Possible):
Judgement:
KO with Fire or Chains or Trapping via Chains
Chris: Oh reliant, CQC + Cup of Joe, (Job bob), (Grandpa Microphone 1),

Back