• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Boy is found guilty (Chris (Tyler and Chris Adventures) vs Judgement (Helltaker)) 0-0-3 (Grace)

Mind giving me a brief description on what the two of them do?
the first matters not the 2nd

• Grandpa Microphone
    • Biological Manipulation (Can make an athlete have the physical attributes and appearance of a grandpa in 15 seconds)
    • Bone Manipulation (Can change the shape and strength of bones in someone's body)
    • Limited Sound Manipulation (The microphone makes a little tune that is at 80 decibels in volume and cancels out noises regardless of volume around it)
    • Vibration Manipulation (The weapon generates strong vibration to cause the affects stated)
    • Age Manipulation (Effectively makes someone into a Grandpa except mentally)
    • Statistics Reduction (Effectively weakens someone AP, Durability, Speed, and other attributes as they become a grandpa)
    • Hair Manipulation (Hair becomes like that of a grandpa)
    • Size Manipulation (Type 2; Size of affected person becomes that of the average grandpa)

the first matters not the 2nd

• Grandpa Microphone
    • Biological Manipulation (Can make an athlete have the physical attributes and appearance of a grandpa in 15 seconds)
    • Bone Manipulation (Can change the shape and strength of bones in someone's body)
    • Limited Sound Manipulation (The microphone makes a little tune that is at 80 decibels in volume and cancels out noises regardless of volume around it)
    • Vibration Manipulation (The weapon generates strong vibration to cause the affects stated)
    • Age Manipulation (Effectively makes someone into a Grandpa except mentally)
    • Statistics Reduction (Effectively weakens someone AP, Durability, Speed, and other attributes as they become a grandpa)
    • Hair Manipulation (Hair becomes like that of a grandpa)
    • Size Manipulation (Type 2; Size of affected person becomes that of the average grandpa)
The biological manipulation shouldn't be an issue since
1. Demons only age in their horns. As they get older, their horns start to slowly turn white, and even for them to turn white they have to be ancient
2. Judgement is immortal and can live forever

So I don't think she'd be turning into an old lady or anything like that. Depending on how connected the other abilities are they may also have negligible effects.

The biological manipulation shouldn't be an issue since
1. Demons only age in their horns. As they get older, their horns start to slowly turn white, and even for them to turn white they have to be ancient
2. Judgement is immortal and can live forever

So I don't think she'd be turning into an old lady or anything like that. Depending on how connected the other abilities are they may also have negligible effects.
it's isn't based on how they age. The other abilities are based on the vibrations weaken the person it's just that the vibration also affects age

it also affects chris despite technically being immortal under specific circumstances.

it's isn't based on how they age. The other abilities are based on the vibrations weaken the person it's just that the vibration also affects age
Oh, then I'm not entirely sure of how it would effect her entirely. Though I don't think it'd hinder her ability to keep her distance with flight and chains. It'd likely matter a lot more in close combat though

Oh, then I'm not entirely sure of how it would effect her entirely. Though I don't think it'd hinder her ability to keep her distance with flight and chains. It'd likely matter a lot more in close combat though
I mean it's range is huge at 1/2 Km and while it can be blocked by objects ... chains has holes so it will mostly get through to her ...

it could make her attk speed and her travel speed start to fall which is a huge thing

I mean it's range is huge at 1/2 Km and while it can be blocked by objects ... chains has holes so it will mostly get through to her ...
No, I meant more like even after being weakened, it wouldn't hinder her main methods of attack. It WOULD hinder her close combat ability though.
it could make her attk speed and her travel speed start to fall which is a huge thing
Maybe travel speed, but why attack speed? The chains don't get old, they're just objects manifested out of sin that fling at the direction Judgements summons them in.

Maybe travel speed, but why attack speed? The chains don't get old, they're just objects manifested out of sin that fling at the direction Judgements summons them in.
Statistic reduction affects all stats ... even if it takes going from 9-C to 10-C around 15 seconds so how much it decreases in Atk speed is questionable. It still affects travel speed which is huge for Chris
No, I meant more like even after being weakened, it wouldn't hinder her main methods of attack. It WOULD hinder her close combat ability though.
I mean not really tbh ...

Statistic reduction affects all stats ... even if it takes going from 9-C to 10-C around 15 seconds so how much it decreases in Atk speed is questionable. It still affects travel speed which is huge for Chris
I get it decreasing her physical stats liker her combat speed. But I don't see how it'd decrease the speed at which the chains she summons moves at. It's not Judgement giving those chains that speed by throwing them. That's just the default speed the chains carry when summoned. If we did assume it affected one currently out, I would still think every other chain summoned afterwards would have their usual speed.

How early on does he use this btw?

I get it decreasing her physical stats liker her combat speed. But I don't see how it'd decrease the speed at which the chains she summons moves at. It's not Judgement giving those chains that speed by throwing them. That's just the default speed the chains carry when summoned. If we did assume it affected one currently out, I would still think every other chain summoned afterwards would have their usual speed.
True if it's magical it wouldn't affect that

How early on does he use this btw?
After Oh reliant he does this ...
that assumes if he thinks burning Judgement at 5,000 C isn't enough or the battle last long enough for him to switch

After Oh reliant he does this ...
that assumes if he thinks burning Judgement at 5,000 C isn't enough or the battle last long enough for him to switch
Oh, then it's slightly less problematic. I think by that point Judgement would've inflicted some injuries

ok

the real issue is how long can judgement last being burnt 5,000 C
I'm not quite sure. I know she can shrug off temperatures of around 1100 C, so I'm not sure how well she'd take 5,000 C and for how long, but I assume she could survive it for a bit of time?

How long can they survive having their skin set on fire?

more than a human: they have regen which yes does work on fire (even if the fire would surpass it it's still delaying it)

This is Chris by the way
How much would it slow it down? Judgement's flames can instantly melt flesh all the way down to the bone quicker than The Helltaker could do anything to react.

How much would it slow it down? Judgement's flames can instantly melt flesh all the way down to the bone quicker than The Helltaker could do anything to react.
oh his regen seems to reform his body parts enough to last a while until it ashes (basing it off a 900 C fire he wasn't affected by b/c of his regen)

probably be less effective against Judgement's hotter fire but that is mitigated by Oh reliable

Judgement''s Chains likley hit all parts of his body at some point which is an effective way to KO him but by the time he does it he would be burning Judgement

I kind of lean on Incon since it depends on how often Chris is hit (his luck is eh against Danmaku) for him to not be KO' before he finished burning Judgement

wait he has fear manipulation

would that change the fight. I know Judgement stopped fighting by being complimented minimally

Depends on the potency of the fear manip. If it just makes everyone in his presence cower in fear, yea, it'd work.
it's enough for people to not want to fight him (even if it's use for gag reasons people sometimes are too disgusted to fight him)

I assume you vote for Chris because his fear manip does seem to be similar to your statement
It's possible, though if they used the fear manip and then immediately attacked again, I feel Judgement would get back to fighting since his fear manip just makes opponents not want to fight him rather than making them cower in fear

It's possible, though if they used the fear manip and then immediately attacked again, I feel Judgement would get back to fighting since his fear manip just makes opponents not want to fight him rather than making them cower in fear
it's to the point of surrender so idk it might be enough and again it's semi passive so it's not like it he activly needs to do it (though doing it makes it stronger)

Judgement also was easily affected by someone with no social influence and I don't see how Fear manip is that different

them, i'm not sure tbh
your right since he only shown to do it against Humans

idk if it would work on her as well

so I think this match is an incon imo since it's now based on survival odds of whether Chris is KO'd before he burns Judgement to ash which varies based on how his Luck might feel about Danmaku (quite eh against it)

wait won't Chris just melt the Chains once he activates Oh reliable

He should melt hem since they only resist like slightly more than 1100 C not 5000 C

ok so
1670°C is the temperature that Bones melt but she only burns through flesh

so it must be lower.

So Chris's 900 C regen should last him a bit while he burns her with a far worse fire

I kind of doubt the chains can survive 5,000 C since Judgement's fire isn't close to that level

Last edited:
ok so
1670°C is the temperature that Bones melt but she only burns through flesh
We don't really know what happened to the bones since he died before it could get to that. But I figure since all his skin instantly melted off his body, it had to be above the temperature of any flame that could melt the all the flesh off a human in seconds.

We don't really know what happened to the bones since he died before it could get to that. But I figure since all his skin instantly melted off his body, it had to be above the temperature of any flame that could melt the all the flesh off a human in seconds.
yeah that is probably a better way at doing it

looked it up and it's ... kind of disappointing

Burn temps

I know down to bone is 4th Degree but ... yeah I kind of realize how low her fire is

yeah that is probably a better way at doing it

looked it up and it's ... kind of disappointing

Burn temps

I know down to bone is 4th Degree but ... yeah I kind of realize how low her fire is
All of those take a longer time than it took for Judgement's flame to burn him. I figure it's at least 1100 C since the color of her fire is close to fire of that temperature

All of those take a longer time than it took for Judgement's flame to burn him. I figure it's at least 1100 C since the color of her fire is close to fire of that temperature
wait the chains glow white

is that like near 5000 C then??? (that does contradict the picture showing red fire though so idk if it's just showing how fast it is or if it glows normally)

wait the chains glow white

is that like near 5000 C then??? (that does contradict the picture showing red fire though so idk if it's just showing how fast it is or if it glows normally)
The chains glow white because they're made out of sin and are not real chains.

In the short where Judgement is cooking, her flame is bright yellow.

1726.85 C then is the temperature that that Judgement Fire is

Chris's fire is strong enough to melt the chains based on this since it's greater by more than 2 times than hers

1726.85 C then is the temperature that that Judgement Fire is

Chris's fire is strong enough to melt the chains based on this since it's greater by more than 2 times than hers
I dunno if Judgement's chains can melt. Ignoring they don't affect her own chains, they're made out of sin. I don't know if we'd assume it has the melting point of some type of metal or what. And even then, it couldn't be melted fast enough before it hits given her attack speed.

I dunno if Judgement's chains can melt. Ignoring they don't affect her own chains, they're made out of sin. I don't know if we'd assume it has the melting point of some type of metal or what. And even then, it couldn't be melted fast enough before it hits given her attack speed.
The fire Chris makes is instant like her Chains spawing though so I disagree on the speed thing

but yeah we just don't know much on how the Chains actually function besides being made of Sin

The fire Chris makes is instant like her Chains spawing though so I disagree on the speed thing

but yeah we just don't know much on how the Chains actually function besides being made of Sin
That's not what I meant. I meant that heat of his temperature would take time to melt the chains. Like even with 1000 C fire you could melt chains, but it would take a while. But he won't get the time to thoroughly melt it because it's 10x faster than his combat speed and 5x faster than his reactions.

That's not what I meant. I meant that heat of his temperature would take time to melt the chains. Like even with 1000 C fire you could melt chains, but it would take a while. But he won't get the time to thoroughly melt it because it's 10x faster than his combat speed and 5x faster than his reactions.
his fire is 5,000 C after 2.2 seconds of being in use b/c of the energy around (Judgements fire or the Sin machine or the air) is enough

Back