• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Assassin Mother goes to kill a ******* Teenager: Yor Forger vs Chris (Tyler and Chris Adventures): 0-0-0

Yor Forger vs Chris (Tyler and Chris Adventures)

Story: Yor forger is sent to assassinate one of the most dangerous threats to safety, the teenager Chris. He accidentally got information from several governments unknowingly through a prank call on 40 countries and it was the last straw in deciding the world leaders send her to end him. Should be easy.

Early Chris is used
40 Meter's apart
Optional equipment allowed
In-Character
Speed equalized
Rosary and Glasses are restricted

Stats:
AP:
Yor:
16.89 Megajoules
Chris: 5.994 Megajoules

LS:
Yor: Class 10
Chris: Class 100

#1 Milf Assassin: 0

Christ 2010's edition: 0

WWIII starts: 0

Last edited:
Just to mention ... Chris leads with Fear Manip which has a 50-meter range based on looking at his face ...

he then does CQC and then quickly distances himself to be range based

wait ... changing it to 0.022 tons of tnt
b/c of a calc I did of him surviving a 160 mile per hour semi truck hitting him

ig I can restrict his flight options as compensation

Forget

Last edited:
ok so Ig I'll just put my opinions of this

so Chris can go for Fear Manip or CQC ...

I think CQC is more likely though since Fear Manip is done mostly again characters he knows or a younger person.

CQC is suicidal though since Yor can just KO him with her pressure points. He also sucks in this tier at fighting

However since he knows she is a threat since the signs and intentions she has are obvious, he would definitely try to dodge and begin resorting to TP which will pretty much close the window to even win as her range weapons are useless with his Limited Supernatural Luck

imo I think Incon b/c Chris just Fear Manip's or survives initially CQC to then began TPing everywhere or Yor can KO him in the few seconds of the initial CQC

How would Chris even deal with Yor's poisoned weapons? Also, wouldn't Yor also be able to instill fear in Chris?
Yor weapon is a range based since she throws I assume which can't really hit him since it's not Danmaku

if she uses it in CQC well it's not to different from doing a KO. The thing is that Chris basically has a 30-40% chance of doing Fear Manip immediately to win so it's based on what first moves both him and Yor do

Yor might do Fear Manip but that would just make him do TP immediately and basically do nothing good for Yor in the Long run. It also just complicates the first move of both characters

It would also be pretty difficult for Chris to hit Yor because Enchanced Senses + Instinctive Reaction + Acrobactics, so...
Chris isn't winning with CQC anyway ... it's why this match isn't a stomp since Chris has many more wincons but doesn't led in character (besides like 1 or 2)

Chris isn't winning with CQC anyway ... it's why this match isn't a stomp since Chris has many more wincons but doesn't led in character (besides like 1 or 2)
It doesn't matter if he goes CQC or not. Either way, he's gonna have a hard time hitting Yor. Though, I guess Fear Manip and Teleportation would make them pretty much equal...

Incon FRA

It doesn't matter if he goes CQC or not. Either way, he's gonna have a hard time hitting Yor. Though, I guess Fear Manip and Teleportation would make them pretty much equal...

Incon FRA
oh yeah only oh reliant can even hurt her easily. ig this does make it more equal than I initially thought

Back