• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HonestlyBored24’s Stupendous High 8-C Tournament of Bloodshed: Ser-Varsa, The Ravenous Perpetual vs. Chris (R1M3, 3-0-0, GRACE!)

sigh Let’s just get this over with.

Da Roolz
Most of the rules are specified in the Hub World.
Chris has no equipment, and Ser-Vasra is restricted to only High 8-C.

Da Vouts
“No more love, no more admiration. I now only have hunger in me, hunger for survival.”: 3 (Board3659, ExSENNA, HonestlyBored24)
Scales to this; > 5.16 Tons of TNT
Scales to this; > 0.0005 Solar Masses

“It’s MenjivCE time!!!”:
Scales to this; 7 Tons of TNT
Scales to this; 63.50 Metric Tons

Da Fakts
Chris has a 1.35608986212x advantage in Attack Potency.
Ser-Vasra, The Ravenous Perpetual has a 1.7786999e+22x advantage in Lifting Strength, and upscales from her value.

Last edited:
Good thing that stuff above High 8-C is restricted here, so Ser-Vasra only has Bronze Collectees to work with, so she won't just reach into her pockets and pull out a 5-C lol

I don't know what Chris does so I'll only tell what Ser-Vasra may start with

As written on her page, basically she's a summoner who nearly entirely relies on her Collectees (fancy name she came up with for her Summons) in her Collection for combat.

She uses her Collectees, keeps herself safe, wears down the enemy just enough to get close and consume them via Rapacity, adding them into her Collection

She seems to have a range advantage (1 to 2 kilometers via Summoning and Blasts respectively vs 500 meters). Da roolz indicate they start 2 km apart, which would prompt her to summon several Collectees 1 km away (thus 1 km from Chris) and have them rush towards him while she herself also gets close, getting ready to find an opening to use Rapacity to consume this boi

Last edited:
Chris should get all High 8-C equipment if Ser Varsa is getting to use her's (it's a typo that Equipment is 8-B to 8-A. It should be High 8-C+ to 8-A)

I'll argue later since I'm busy

Ok so Chris likley will try to change his perspective to 2D (kind of like this)
This gives him the 2x Combat reaction speed. Assuming that combat speed is being equalized, he basically can try to either dodge all the Collectee's attacks or simply CQC them as well as his Limited Teleporting. Even if they fly, preventing him from hitting them, he could simply just aim straight at Ser Varsa and dodge her projectiles either Fear Manip her up close or simply hit and run until she is defeated.

LS is definitely something that will one shot Chris if he is caught but I doubt he would given he has Limited TP and 2x Reaction Speed.

Ok so Chris likley will try to change his perspective to 2D (kind of like this)
This gives him the 2x Combat reaction speed. Assuming that combat speed is being equalized, he basically can try to either dodge all the Collectee's attacks or simply CQC them as well as his Limited Teleporting. Even if they fly, preventing him from hitting them, he could simply just aim straight at Ser Varsa and dodge her projectiles either Fear Manip her up close or simply hit and run until she is defeated.

LS is definitely something that will one shot Chris if he is caught but I doubt he would given he has Limited TP and 2x Reaction Speed.
That 2X Speed thing may get registered as an amp and thus get nulled by Fair Sifting which many Collectees have. Even if not, 2X advantage is not enough to dodge everything especially when she can Summon up to 30 and command them all at once, and can summon even more rogue ones.

So quite unlikely for him to dodge and run past everyone before at least one of them can get a grab on him and fold him like paper, 2X is not blitz even if it wouldn't be nulled by Fair Sifting. Especially considering Ser-Vasra is a Congregrator and she's so resolute to die, Chris gotta crush her skull and upper body totally to stop her and Collectees for good

Fear Manip is a subset of Mind Manip thus gets resisted.

That 2X Speed thing may get registered as an amp and thus get nulled by Fair Sifting which many Collectees have. Even if not, 2X advantage is not enough to dodge everything especially when she can Summon up to 30 and command them all at once, and can summon even more rogue ones.
The 2x speed thing isn't an amp it's just how the perspective change works (it's not stated as such). I would agree that Chris won't dodge everything but Chris does have skill against fighting multiple opponents at once.
So quite unlikely for him to dodge and run past everyone before at least one of them can get a grab on him and fold him like paper, 2X is not blitz even if it wouldn't be nulled by Fair Sifting. Especially considering Ser-Vasra is a Congregrator and she's so resolute to die, Chris gotta crush her skull and upper body totally to stop her and Collectees for good
You forgot his Limited TP but I would agree that he won't blitz and the LS difference + Adhesion Manip is the main issue Chris needs to deal with. Now Chris could kill Ser-Varsa and her Collectees by using Water Manip to make her internally implode or use his Death Manip against them but he doesn't lead with those moves initially so it is possible he just gets destroyed by LS before that point (maybe enough to make his High-Mid Resurrection useless)
Fear Manip is a subset of Mind Manip thus gets resisted.
I'll concede this Wincon

The 2x speed thing isn't an amp it's just how the perspective change works (it's not stated as such). I would agree that Chris won't dodge everything but Chris does have skill against fighting multiple opponents at once.

You forgot his Limited TP but I would agree that he won't blitz and the LS difference + Adhesion Manip is the main issue Chris needs to deal with. Now Chris could kill Ser-Varsa and her Collectees by using Water Manip to make her internally implode or use his Death Manip against them but he doesn't lead with those moves initially so it is possible he just gets destroyed by LS before that point (maybe enough to make his High-Mid Resurrection useless)

I'll concede this Wincon
Rapidaware, a very similar kind of perception boost used by characters in Crestseal, can get registered as an amp and nulled by Fair Sifting on occasion, not consistent so that is why I said "may" in an uncertain way

Teleporting isn't really new for her as plenty people can spam Teleporador so Bronze Collectees should still be able to tag him, especially before he can kill her giving her Type 2 Immortality via Cavil physiology

Honestly, in character she wouldn't even go for the kill, a considerable weakening/injury with LS crushing Chris just enough for her to use Rapacity to consume him, which should also be enough to deal with Resurrection Zombie shenanigans given it is Type 2 Information-based Absorption

Rapidaware, a very similar kind of perception boost used by characters in Crestseal, can get registered as an amp and nulled by Fair Sifting on occasion, not consistent so that is why I said "may" in an uncertain way
Ok then I wasn’t sure as to how Fair Sifting worked so I was just asking
Teleporting isn't really new for her as plenty people can spam Teleporador so Bronze Collectees should still be able to tag him, especially before he can kill her giving her Type 2 Immortality via Cavil physiology
Chris has the hax‘s to try to kill her and her Collectees (Mainly Death Manip, but also Water Manip to some extent) but he doesn’t led with it and isn’t in character for him to use so this battle is just easily in her favor
Honestly, in character she wouldn't even go for the kill, a considerable weakening/injury with LS crushing Chris just enough for her to use Rapacity to consume him, which should also be enough to deal with Resurrection Zombie shenanigans given it is Type 2 Information-based Absorption
I don’t think him reviving as a Zombie changes much tbh since it just makes him more aggressive but he still wouldn’t led with Death Manip so this seems like an L for him regardless (maybe if he had his High 8-C equipment, things might change but it’s not allowed) .

Ser-Vasra FRA

I agree, just clarified what she would do. She totally drops dead to deathhax given she has no resistance to it but unlikely that happens before one Collectee gets a grab on him

Ser-Vasra takes this

Back