• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

True Tenchi Muyo CRT: Novels are a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
So I got all True Tenchi novels. LNs say **** to calcs and all. Supplementary materials are bad civ.

(Note: all of the scans can be found here. I'm kind of limited regarding link and stuff so sorry for not directly linking all the photos).

Now here's the upgrades.

Everyone is 4-A

Well. Nearly everyone.

In the first True Tenchi novels litteraly everyone is stated to have enough power to destroy our solar system several times in an instant (2 first uploaded images).

In case it wasn't enough, the same novel revealed that Juraian warriors can amp themselves to the level of their Royal Trees, and that Ayeka did so against Kagato but got stomped (2nd Generation Trees being currently 4-A).

We also have Ryo Ohki fighting Royal Ships which make a third and fourth 4-A feat.

As such, every low 7-C should be 4-A.

"At least" or "possibly higher" for 1st generation Royal ships and stronger dudes
So this one comes from Ryo Ohki vs Kirito (Azusa's ship).

Basically the two fought like normal, and it is stated to distort space and that it will create ripple effects on 300 000 light years (The Milky Way being several times smaller than that).

While we don't know how strong the ripple effect would have been, it was consequent enough to have Tsunami herself intervene and null the energy.

In addition to this, 1st Generation Trees are said to have incomparable power in comparison to 2nd Gen, so the difference wouldn't be a problem.
Ryo Ohki being stated to be even stronger than Kirito, she also scales to it.

In addition to this, I would like to add a "Twin Trees" key to Juraian ships. They're stated to be stronger than 1st Generation ships despite being 2nd Gen ones and their user can summon 6 LHWs overall, making them waaaay stronger than others ships.

Spaceships hax additions
Last part is hax.

First, as explained before, ships on the level of Royal Trees create space time distorsion with their mere attacks, which would qualify as Space Manipulation.

LHWs should be noted to block mental and subspaces attacks, likely as part of their absorption since it is their defense mechanism.

And Ryo Ohki should get Resistance to Absorption because of bypassing these same defenses.

In addition to this, Jurai inhabitants can resist sleep drugs and weird stasis stuff. Misaki having bio-enhancement like any Juraian, she should have it. As a royal member she's also able to create Astral Copy, a copy of your personnality/memories/body/etc...

Conclusion
To resume:

-Low 7-C become 4-A

-1st Gen ships and stronger chara gets a "at least" or something

-Some hax for Ryo Ohki, Misaki and Royal Trees

This seems straightforward to apply to me. Thank you for the help.

I think that this seems to have been accepted. Or should I notify some more staff members?

Yes, of course. Thank you for the help.

YuriAkuto has suddenly announced that he is leaving this community:

@Dino_Ranger_Black @Antoniofer @Gemmysaur @JustSomeWeirdo @LordGriffin1000 @Theglassman12 @Schnee_One @Crabwhale @Eficiente @GyroNutz @DarkGrath @The_Wright_Way @Ogbunabali @Moritzva @Firestorm808 @DemonGodMitchAubin @Everything12 @Duedate8898

Given that I have waited years for a proper Tenchi Muyo revision, would any of you please be willing to apply the above mentioned changes in his stead? You can ask me questions for information if necessary.

First two parts are fine, but I didn't see any scans for the hax stuff (besides the space distortions) anywhere. Unless I missed them, in which case pointing out which specific pages they're at would help.

This has already been accepted. However, YuriAkuto has decided to leave, so we likely need help to apply the revisions.

Can't help there. I don't know anything about this so I wouldn't know who scales to who, why they scale to each other who gets what tier/ability, etc. And as I said I couldn't see any scans for the hax either so I can't add those too, not that I would know who'd get them anyway.

Okay. No problem. Thanks anyway.

I hope that YuriAkuto will be willing to apply this revision before he leaves.

I, unfortunately, can't help either. Most of my knowledge of the show stems from dub, which could be inaccurate, and I only watched one season.

I will do so. Thank you for helping out.

Tell me here when you are done.

I finished the locked profiles.
I'll do the rest a bit later (tommorow) because of work.

Okay. Thank you. Tell me here when you are finished.

Please check through that all of the striking strength values are accurate first. I may have turned confused and messed a few of them up.

YuriAkuto has told me in private that everything has been properly checked through. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back