• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
Heeey. After the first CRT, here's all LHWs and tier 1 stuff which is basically the only thing people remembered about Tenchi Muyo

Speed​

Like how I explained in the previous CRTs, ships are MFTL+ because of crossing interstellar distances.

LHWs users just scale to them.

Ships​

So basically we have two ships profiles (3 if you count Tsunami): Ryo-Ohki and Juraian Treeships

While 2nd and 1st generation treeships are linked to LHWs, 3rd ones can only conjure them as a duo, with was shown to not necessary be power-related since you need to "resonate" with the other and all.

That said, the star level rating is likely based on this statement; which is actually just space-time distorsion

""To think the most advanced outer hull unit actually served to inhibit the core of a Royal Tree's true powers."

The core's direct act attack created a distortion field, which induced abnormal activity in the nearby star, shortening its lifespan by a few hundred million years" (Washu's True Tenchi Muyo novel)

As such, 3rd generation ships should instead be "5-B, possibly 4-C", since planet-class ships are no match for them + even a limited one can destroy a planet

"A royal ship itself can be used like a nation of it's own and as for defense it generates an unreasonable amount of energy. It actually doesn't have to be armed because the exterior of the ship is actually a limiter."

"A limiter?"
"The ship has too strong an attack power, no matter how we suppress it it still has the power to blow up a planet in one shot, even with a limiter."
"...... so in theory you could rule the entire federation with only one ship?"
"That would be possible in theory, but the ships don't like fighting." (GXP vol 12)

and they took on the Shrippis, who had a reactor comparable to a star (although the same ship decimated 80% of the fleet which fought against it).

"An energy reading detected a large battleship several hundred times the size of a planetary-class ship. The battleship's name was Shrippis and it was an unusual vessel, in that most of its strucutre was an energy generator. Internalizing a quantity of energy so tremendous that it rivaled a star, the battleship fired directly at the Royal Ship"

[...]

"Of course, even if Shrippis used all the reactor's energy, the opponent was still a Third Generation Ship"

"And yet the Royal Ship was destroyed"

Washu nodded at Naja's words. The Juraian fleet, in shock over the sinking of the Royal Ship, underwant a Shank counter-offensive, the report described how the Juraian fleet finally destroyed the large ship and Guild relay point, sacrificing 80% of the fleet in the process (Washu's True Tenchi Novel)

Note that Ryo-Ohki also scales to these ships, so she should get the same level.

LHWs tier and 2nd/1st generation Juraian treeships​

Multi-Galaxy should be removed like explained in the previous thread.

2nd and 1st generation should still be 4-A because of this statement (GXP 11 chap 6)

"This was a different kind of space where the roots of the royal trees stretched to absorb energy. The force field circuit diagram launched in front of them kept it fixed and it suppressed the outflow of energy to the outside. If suppressed the energy out only glowed faintly but if it leaked out, the energy was enough to destroy a one hundred light year radius around Jurai."

In addition to this, they're still vastly stronger than the previous ships.

This also scales to others LHWs users besides 10 LHWs ones, which have their own tier.

10 LHWs users​

Their justification is fine, however destroying all of the 3rd dimension is more High 3-A than Low 2-C.

Ryoko P&A should just have "Can create LHWs".

That's all.

Ds rating​

Their rating is fine, however not all DS are 22 dimensionnals.

As such, I think something like "High 3-A to 1-B" would be better, since each D scales to their dimension.

1-As downgrade​

So let's talk about the 1-As. Since there's a whole little explanation for why Chousins are to that tier, I'll try to go to it point by point.

Chô Jigen​

So we have a big explanation on the verse page about how Chô Jigen means superdimensionnal and all. Except that it never has been 1-A.

So Chô Jigen means "The state or ability of being transdimensional".

What does transdimensional means?

1. (science fiction) Relating to a dimension other than those of the normal three-dimensional world
  2. (statistics) Applicable to multiple dimensionalities; Having components or subspaces of different dimension
So either way, it just means being higher than 3 dimensions, which can be applied even for tier 2 beings.

In case you think it's a failure to understand "how hard japanese is" Solaris is 2-C despite being called with the same term and Neptunia characters aren't 1-A either (and if you think it's different because Neptunia characters have dimensions above them,the Chousins entirely acknowledge that dimensions higher than them can exist ).

We also have a good retranscription of this with Z statement of them being "beyond normal dimensionality"

Zero not understanding Tokimi​

Now there's Zero not understanding Tokimi, which is interpreted as Tokimi being more complex than the concept of physics and higher dimensions or something like this.

When Ryoko asks this question to Tokimi , another translation I found has her responding by saying that higher dimensions are impossibilities for lower ones.

I also don't think it conflict with Dr. Clay's statement, because the only other being he was shown to have interracted with was the 3rd D and he wasn't able to see others Ds the same way he wasn't able to see Tokimi. In fact, another of Clay's statement, later in the OVA, realize that it's about not having any information about them when he talks about Washu's gems which instantly remind him of Tokimi.

In case you think it's just mistranslations and interpretations, let's dig with more supporting statements pointing toward regular higher D.

More Proofs/Statements about Chousins being higher dimensionnals​

First from our verse page: the scan about them being "true deities" is litteraly the one talking about normal higher dimensionnal beings and explaining that they aren't true gods.

Now for more we'll need to use GXP, which has a whole chapter with Tenchi and Tokimi explaining stuff to Seina. First they explains how they're at the top of existence like in the anime; and Tenchi explains how they aren't true gods like with the higher dimensionnal thingy on the verse page.

""Yes, we are called the 3 Top Gods of Creation. As our name suggests, we are the ones located at the top of every dimension that exists
"Top Gods ... ...."
"Top Gods is just a mere name, they have the power of omniscience, but they are just high-level living organisms, there is no need to worship them or give them such title as God."

-They confirm that another dimension exist above their own, without making any mention of difference with dimensions in its regular meaning

"From the moment we existed, we had the power of omnipotence, but at the same time we had a contradiction, it was traumatically upsetting we knew there was a further dimension above the top dimension in which we exist. But our omniscience was denying proof of the existence of that dimension. "

-They explain that lower dimensions are just here to experiment and create the irregularities like Tenchi and Z

"So we created a sub-dimension and set a breakaway line from the top dimension. the story is almost similar as the one that appears in many religions. Originally those were born there lacked most abilities, However, if someone could break through it and reach the top dimension ... .... "

-Here she explains that Tenchi was starting to go into the Chousins dimension (what happened in the anime) but was also going to go in even higher dimensions, proving that they're not above any kind of "concept of dimensions"

"He was thrown into the upper dimension by being slashed in half by Z. he transformed the substance of Light Hawk Wings and formed a body from something like a cell and began to emerge as an existence into the next dimension, his emergence, which should have occurred as a result of spiritual maturation, happened by force, so we had to suppress Tenchi's emergence with all our power, which was the cause of his pain."

-It even do another talk about the "possibly experience of even higher beings" and unlike the common misconception (which is that "Kami" Tenchi created them), they theorize that the inhabitants of the dimension higher than the Chousins likely see "Kami" Tenchi as just a normal dude among them.

"Tenchi Masaki, when we gathered for the first time at the Masaki family home, do you remember what Ryoko said?"

"...... What if Tokimi's existence also an experiment of the people in a higher dimension? ......" "An Existence even higher? That's doing the same experiment as Tokimi's experiment!"

[...]

"If we are experiments of those in the upper dimension, Tenchi Masaki may be a natural born person there, although of course it may just be more of the same thing but, at the very least, it would be solved from our perspective, that is the only way a possibility disappearance would be allowed "

Because of all of this, Chousins should be 1-B, with "Kami" Tenchi being one dimension above them. Talking about Tenchi...

"Kami" Tenchi​

Why should we delete it​

So now we have the famous "Kami Tenchi" profile which I think should be deleted.

Besides the bit of wrong things like the creation part I explained beyond (although he should get this powers by scaling to Chousins and others dimensions inhabitants' powers) there's more than one reason to have it go away: Kami Tenchi being a fan name, being a supreme being, or having Tenchi as a "avatar" are all wrong.

New key​

But what to do with it then? Makes it a "Ascended key" of Tenchi. I'll explain all of this with again the GXP volume.

The Tenchi we see in the famous episode is actually his future self from another timeline, who helped him and saved the day.

"Misaki from hundreds of thousands of years felt hostility towards us and attacked Tenchi Masaki, who was there at the same time on the same time axis, he came to stop her. That is the one who helped the present timeline's Tenchi Masaki make it through the emergence. " "So That's why... Tenchi-senpai, 100,000 years later, helped Tenchi-senior now?" "That Tenchi Masaki was only a possibility though,because that part of future had not yet been confirmed, there was also temporary phenomenon that occurred where he first jumped to the point and time on the axis with Noike when she was still the female half of Kagato like she was originally"

And the equivalent of this Ascended Tenchi? The Tenchi of GXP, who's not only the same one but from the new timeline perspective but also keep growing in power.

""So In the end, the emergence was actually stopped by the current tenchi-sempai?" "Yes and now his Growth continues" Even now Masaki Tenchi's existential growth continued.

So instead of having an alternate self key, we can have a
The Advent of the Goddess (女神降臨, Megami Kōrin) (25 March 1995)

nice "Ascended Tenchi" key with 1-B stats.

Abilities revisions for LHWs, Chousins, Tenchi and coe​

LHWs​

Remove the Regeneration negation of LHWs. Kagato just doesn't have this regeneration (it was a mistake with his clone being killed and him appearing after it) so killing him isn't regeneration negation.

It's only on Tenchi's profile but he only escaped the black hole; didn't destroyed nor overpowered (pretty sure destroying a black hole isn't even an AP feat under our rules).

Chousins​

The Chousins should get nigh-omnipresence thanks to this statement (same GXP volume as the one linked beyond)

"...... Tokimi, are you there?"
Tenchi spoke out loud to nowhere in particular as if he was delivering a soliloquy. A girl like a small doll appeared floating in front of Seina's eyes.
"I exist in all dimensions, space, and time, have you forgotten? Tenchi Masaki "
"......... um, what is that ...... ??"

They should however lose Omniscience, since it just comes from them creating everything and existing everywhere instead of just having instant all-knowing mind.

They should also only keep the following abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, LHWs, Size Alteration, Creation, Reality Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Probability Manipulation,, Cosmic Awareness , Telepathy, Telekinesis, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Large Size (Type 10)

Ascended Tenchi​

Like I posted before, he should get the same powers as the Chousins (besides Omnipresence since he clearly isn't omnipresent). Same for Accelerated Development.

Now dude should also get Immortality type 1 and Limitless stamina, since he can't age anymore and will live forever even after the end of the universe

"... After this ability appeared, I had a physical examination done by Washu, she couldn't see any physical abnormality or change ... but ... ... ... ... My body is no longer aging " "But if you don't age you won't die right?Your true existence is already extraordinarily large at this stage it's larger than the galaxy, so that doesn't surprise me, but ..."

"Tenchi breathed deeply and slowly, to help settle his nerves. "Even Tokimi and her sisters who were top gods seems to be experiencing a slight deterioration, but even if this universe is dead and gone, I will keep living forever. even when Tokimi is gone Even if all things around me are gone, I will stay here forever. "  It he existed in the absence of anything ... what kind of condition would he be in? Tenchi had only fear of this thing which he couldn't understand."

As a weakness, his fear of eternal loneliness should be noted

Others​

Tenchi's girls and Seina should all get Type 1 Immortality with a possibility of type 8. Why? Because Tenchi prevents them from aging and want them to stay with him for eternity (it also means life manip + power bestowal for Tenchi).

Staying with him for eternity also means litteraly surviving the end of the universe, which is why I'm proposing a type 8.

"I am also like that but ... i'm doomed to this infinite prison ... ... If I wasn't alone, I'd probably feel that way too but I'm not ... there's no way ..." "No way ... why?" "My power is preventing everyone close to me from aging. Ryoko, Ayeka, Sasami and Noike, Mihoshi, Ryo-Ohki, Washu-chan and you too Seina!"  Tenchi told him as he squeezed the words out with a trembling voice. " Tenchi-senpai's power is making me not age ...?" "Although I don't want to apologize for doing what I did, I have no choice but to say I'm sorry ... I'm really sorry ..."

Reworking on the verse page​

I think the verse page should be changed into something better looking, with more accurate descriptions, a well-done gallery and a more "normal" presentation instead of a huge explanations which now amount to nothing.

Conclusion​

To resume everything:

-Stronk ships becomes 5-B, possibly 4-C with MFTL+ speed

-2nd/1st GenerationShips and LHWs users becomes 4-A with MFTL+ speed

-10 LHWs users get downgraded to High 3-A

-Ds go from High 3-A to 1-B

-Chousins and Tenchi become 1-B

-Bunch of abilities change

-Verse page should change.

Also, I saw that you added a Jurai tag. Are you planning tp create a civilisation page?

Z is still locked so I couldn't remove Fuku's mention.

Tho I'll do him after the changes are accepted anyway.

I just added it because it was proposed when I was searching for tags tbh. I don't intend to do any civilisation profile as of now (I'm bad with this kind of profile and/or fine them redundant).

However I'll likely create profiles for War on Geminar, GXP and others continuities' characters in the future.

There are an unknown number of Dimensional Supervisors, but at least 20 of them, and the Choushin are considerably above them all. That is all that we know.

Also, please write a list of the exact titles for all the pages that you need unlocked, so I can handle it.

Last edited:
Choushins should be at least one dimension above the known Ds yeah.

I'll write the list a bit later.

Wait they're? If anyone wants to see them they should be the most recent images I uploaded on the wiki.

Well unless I missed something, everything proposed by the OP looks good. So you got my okay.

Most of this is fine, just want to know what makes destroying all of the 3rd dimension High 3-A? Has it been stated to be infinite? Otherwise that's a 3-A feat.

Well, 3rd dimension means ALL of 3-dimensional space, and it wouldn't make any sense if a direction just stopped at any point.

Is the 3rd dimension what's mentioned? Cause the profiles say "10 LHWs is the maximum number that the entire universal continuum is able to support before automatically completely collapsing".

If it's stated to be all 3-D space and not just 3-D, that's fine with me.

Well, that is how I have currently understood it at least, but I may remember wrong.

As far as I know it's supposed to be "The third dimension". Only part I'm not 100% sure of.

So do we have sufficient input to apply this now?

4/5 staff agreement seems good enough, although we can still wait a bit in case someone has something against it.

I think that we can probably go ahead.

I'll start doing the additions then.

The pages needing to be unlocked are:

The Ds
The Choushin
The Counter-Actor
Tsunami
Tokimi
Z (Tenchi Muyo!)
Light Hawk Wings

Although I think that it would be better to just delete Counter-Actor and Choushin (the group page), one being not only so bad it shouldn't be a thing + should be a Misaki page and not the other way around and the other being kind of unecessary.

And Kami Tenchi needs to be deleted too.

Last edited:
I will unlock the pages, but think that The Counter-Actor can probably remain.

Tell me here when you are done.

I'll start once I'll be back, but at very least acounter Actor should be changed to "Misaki Jurai" if it isn't deleted.

Did everything but the verse page so far (i was doing a sandbox but lost it).

Also Kami Tenchi profile isn't deleted, could someone handle it?

I will delete Kami Tenchi profile, but all the links to it from other pages need to be updated.

I think I may have forgotten about the note on Choushin's profiles, did I remove it? If not I'll correct this tommorow

This seems like a more appropriate note at the bottom of some of the pages btw:

Note: Light Hawk Wings are manifestations of aspects of the auras of the higher-dimensional Choushin goddesses, or in Tenchi's special case, his own higher self, but the users are still just limited 3-Dimensional beings. This makes accurately determining the tiers of individual users near impossible.

Also, why did you remove Nigh-Omniscient intelligence from the Choushin?

As explained in the thread, thry shouldn't have it because it just refers to how they know about what they created. It's not some kind of "power" allowing them to know everything.

Basically it's kinda like the difference between understanding all of reality after researchs or understanding it all with omniscient mind.

This page still needs to be updated:

I wasn't able to connect at all, but page will get updated. Also do anyone know how to find lost sandboxes?

Back