• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye and (maybe) farewell

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
So after reflecting a bit, I decided to leave the wiki or at very least take a good break from it.
Hopefully, I'm not an important person so it compensates for me not being able to do huge speech.

Reasons I have are overall the same as the one before: contradictory policy on the wiki even in its basics; a climate made of CRT out of spite and suchlike, a general stagnation of everything (this one being more because of mental hyperactivity) or how some things are essentially big nos if you aren't a famous member or a mod.
These reasons aren't really related to my own experience (like it never affected me directly) but more with what I was able to witness by roaming through VSB.

That being said, I would like to thanks and/or encourage the following members: Sera EX, Antvasima, Ionliosite, Bobsican, AKM Sama, First Witch, DontalkDT and Thelastmlg; either because of liking the person in itself, but also (and mainly) because of admiring their hardwork, keep going guys.

Now like the title says it's more of a goodbye than farewell, so I may come back in some months. But if anyone want to talk about anything, ask questions, or idkwhat I'll gladly do so on discord/any social media/my message wall.

Also I did some threads before leaving who were accepted or nearly are (mainly Homestuck and Tenchi Muyo ones), so if someone could bring them to their end in my steed, I would be very grateful.

Now that all is said; goodbye VSB!

Last edited:
Farewell, TBH while your user position may not have been "important", your actions really were, thanks a lot for the effort you did while being in, and feel free to come back when you're more up to it.

Take care Yuri.

I just wanted to say aside from the removing Immeasurable speed from the wiki outright, I always considered you an excellent member to have around; and even that last one at least made some solid points to it. But your knowledge on conceptual manipulation and the like has always stuck with me as very strong. And you've been an exceptionally hard worker with certain verses here and there. You will be missed until you return regardless.

You and I had some disagreements in the past, but most of our interaction were very friendly, and I totally consider your contributions (such as you finally finishing the famously stagnated Tenchi Muyo revisions), so I'll hope you'll be back eventually. Until then, take care.

I am very sorry to see you leave, as you have been an extremely productive member, who has greatly improved several verses, so I strongly hope that you can please reconsider.

If not, you are always welcome to come back, and I want to thank you a lot for all of your help. Good luck and please take care of yourself.

i've never really interacted with you much, but i've seen that you did alot for the wiki (like the demonbane homestuck and tenchi muyo CRTs)
and you seem really friendly i wish you the best and take care

Yes, Yuri has been of massive help with making the wiki much more reliable regarding several verses.

Thanks for the shoutout Yuri. I know the wiki has a few problems. Nothing is perfect. But your contribution in making it better is invaluable. I hope you change your decision and return soon.

Till then, take care. Be happy.

Back