• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

True dragon god vs Semi true dragon god

TD Veldanava can do AP one-shot that bypasses Supreme Deity Rimuru's High Godly Regeneration but some of WN Rimuru's haxes are one layer above Veldanava's resistance layers because WN Rimuru's haxes are layered above Veldanava's Power Yuuki. So I guess who first hit, wins the match.

TD Veldanava can do AP one-shot that bypasses Supreme Deity Rimuru's High Godly Regeneration but some of WN Rimuru's haxes are one layer above Veldanava's resistance layers because WN Rimuru's haxes are layered above Veldanava's Power Yuuki. So I guess who first hit, wins the match.
What's stopping Veldanava from doing a BFR into another cycle of time

By the way, Veldanava have attack negation that denies any attack

Veldanava

Rimuru's Immo 9 shouldn't be a problem with Velda's range but....

It seems Rimuru can't negate TD Veldanava's Immo 5 and Greater Resistance negation

But given TD Veldanava's speed, can he deal with WN Rimuru's Greater Time Stop? I don't see him having resistance to greater time stop on his profile.

Am neutral on this for now

Veldanava

Rimuru's Immo 9 shouldn't be a problem with Velda's range but....

It seems Rimuru can't negate TD Veldanava's Immo 5 and Greater Resistance negation

But given TD Veldanava's speed, can he deal with WN Rimuru's Greater Time Stop? I don't see him having resistance to greater time stop on his profile.

Am neutral on this for now
The literal concept of time on CM1 level is his dog

Hmm, after considering it more, it should be Veldanava since he has more wincons in this.
He should be able to bypass Rimuru's greater time stop with NEP

So leaning towards Veldanava

I'm slightly leaning towards Veldanava, the reason he has more 4D hax as well as his attack ability is superior to Rimuru.

What's stopping Veldanava from doing a BFR into another cycle of time
Supreme Deity Rimuru resisting BFR.

(Diablo's Temptation World - Mind BFR - / Rimuru's Predator BFR < Zero's
Subspace BFR < Chrono Saltation BFR / Beelzebub BFR)
By the way, Veldanava have attack negation that denies any attack
and resists powernull at Ultimate Skill level.
The literal concept of time on CM1 level is his dog
WN Rimuru will win if he uses the Space-Time Spell that affects layered Acausality Type 4 before Veldanava uses his own conceptual time hax.
We all know it doesn't matter.
Greater Resistance negation
I have no idea why he has this...
I'm slightly leaning towards Veldanava, the reason he has more 4D hax
WN Rimuru already has all these 4D haxes. It just has it on a smaller scale because the WN Cosmology is so superficial.

Supreme Deity Rimuru resisting BFR.

(Diablo's Temptation World - Mind BFR - / Rimuru's Predator BFR < Zero's
Subspace BFR < Chrono Saltation BFR / Beelzebub BFR)
TD Velda has greater resistance negation
and resists powernull at Ultimate Skill level.

WN Rimuru will win if he uses the Space-Time Spell that affects layered Acausality Type 4 before Veldanava uses his own conceptual time hax.

We all know it doesn't matter.

I have no idea why he has this...

WN Rimuru already has all these 4D haxes. It just has it on a smaller scale because the WN Cosmology is so superficial.
This. He also has resistance to resistance negation as a US holder, could be greater but meh, WN Rimuru's resistance negation is baseline so....

I don't see how Rimuru's dealing with Greater EE, Greater RN, and Immo 5

TD Velda has greater resistance negation
Resistance negation works, like all other haxes, up to where indicated in the array. If it is not shown to work on BFR, it is not assumed to work by default.
This. He also has resistance to resistance negation as a US holder, could be greater but meh, WN Rimuru's resistance negation is baseline so....
Ultimate Skill users have resistance to resistance negation which only works on sleep manipulation so it doesn't mean anything.
I don't see how Rimuru's dealing with Greater EE, Greater RN, and Immo 5
While Rimuru cannot even analyze Veldanava, Ciel will prevent Rimuru from approaching Veldanava. That's why Dragon Spirit Haki doesn't have much use here.

Also, why are we talking about Immo Type 5 when Rimuru won't even try to kill Veldanava? WN Rimuru can't analyze Veldanava, so Rimuru will be very careful with Veldanava, just like he was with Velda, an enemy he knows nothing about in the WN story.

Finally, since the OP didn't specify, I have to ask, is the speed equal? (I already assume we are at SBA)
Veldanava can just create a law he can't say no to
Even in the Psedue True Dragon key, Rimuru resists Chloe's Ultimate Skill that control Veldanava's system and he can also resist Shion's Tyrannous Lord Susanoo, who has complete control over the laws of causality in the EoS Key.

Resistance negation works, like all other haxes, up to where indicated in the array. If it is not shown to work on BFR, it is not assumed to work by default.

Ultimate Skill users have resistance to resistance negation which only works on sleep manipulation so it doesn't mean anything.

While Rimuru cannot even analyze Veldanava, Ciel will prevent Rimuru from approaching Veldanava. That's why Dragon Spirit Haki doesn't have much use here.

Also, why are we talking about Immo Type 5 when Rimuru won't even try to kill Veldanava? WN Rimuru can't analyze Veldanava, so Rimuru will be very careful with Veldanava, just like he was with Velda, an enemy he knows nothing about in the WN story.

Finally, since the OP didn't specify, I have to ask, is the speed equal? (I already assume we are at SBA)

Even in the Psedue True Dragon key, Rimuru resists Chloe's Ultimate Skill that control Veldanava's system and he can also resist Shion's Tyrannous Lord Susanoo, who has complete control over the laws of causality in the EoS Key.
Yeah, Veldanava also have resistance to that but the point is the Greater law manip, a higher system than what ultimate skill users work with

Yeah, Veldanava also have resistance to that but the point is the Greater law manip, a higher system than what ultimate skill users work with
In both LN and WN the context is the same, influencing/controlling and rewriting part of the world's laws are all different levels. The upgrades in both continuities occurred in the same way; There's no reason why WN shouldn't have grater law manipulation. Just it's a bit unnecessary.
Veldanava can just create a law he can't say no to
By the way, I see no reason for Veldanava to do this. While we don't have much idea about how Veldanava fights, it's clear that he's a pacifist in this key, so his first move will probably be BFR or Sealing, like did against Ivaraj.

Back