• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Triple versus thread : Asura vs Kirby vs Superman Prime One Million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman and kirby have shed their fun personalities and are bloodlusted.

If needed, speed is equal.

Two characters aren't allowed to team up on one.

No Green Lantern Ring.

There is no outside help for Kirby to absorb, same with items.

Inhalation is disabled.

Just Be under the assumption that they are all equal Ok.

There can only be one winner.

Kirby : WeeklyBattles, Theglassman12,

Superman :

Asura :

Existence erasure is justified as him being able to with stand it, as is transmutation, which is also with power ups in other types, and possession, the rest are fine though, i'll Add your vote.

Oh, it had it listed twice on the profile. Are cook, baton, bubble, magic, and ghost power ups.

I looked into it, they are, thus aren't valid. Thread can be kept open until one wins.

Glassman, your vote is added.

They're power ups, not his abilies, I disabled power ups. It's just those powers, the others are still valid, your vote is still counted.

I'm not voting, I'm saying it's a stomp. There's no reason for any of these characters to fight each other since nothing that superman and Asura have will give them a fighting chance.

Theglassman12 said:
I'm not voting, I'm saying it's a stomp. There's no reason for any of these characters to fight each other since nothing that superman and Asura have will give them a fighting chance.
^^^THIS^^^

Krby's stomach contains the essence of all of his powerups and he can access them at will. He doesnt need to absorb outside enemies or items to use his powers.

@kaltias They are all At least Multi Solar System Level, Superman Prime is superior to a character who borders galaxy level. @WeeklyBattles Not according to his profile on the wiki, also again, there are one time use abilities. @theglassman An arsenal that is outside help.

I agree with the glassman. If the narrative is so fundamentally flawed you need to restrict 90 percent of the discussion, that justs how bad of an discussion it is. You cant frame an argument with 30 asterisks before and conclude that it is fair in any circumstance. Oh and like the above, Kirby hax stomps. Occams razor, you all get the idea.

Fankid said:
@kaltias They are all At least Multi Solar System Level, Superman Prime is superior to a character who borders galaxy level. @WeeklyBattles Not according to his profile on the wiki, also again, there are one time use abilities. @theglassman An arsenal that is outside help.
You...dont know how standard equipment works, right? By your logic, you cant bring a gun in a vs debate.

This why I hate DB tbh. Characters should go in with the assumption of complete equipment that they would normally use. Restricting Kirby as such does nothing, it is a very bad idea.

Just close the damn thread, I don't care. Sorry if that was disrespectful, I feel unwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back