• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both realize they've got a lot in common and instead go off to get some chill-dogs after Sonic uses chaos control to restore the ones Travis deleted.

Either way specifying which key TT is would most definitely help the debate process.

I thought it was obviously that I was using 3. But I guess people are confused about it? Yeah Travis from NMH3

I think the difference in skill is one of the things that's not going to really determine how this match will go given the very minor difference between their feats
I really don't agree that Sonic's feats approach Travis', I'm sorry, the people he beats have way more notable and distinct skill feats compared to Sonic's, whose opponents mostly just stick to "is really good at fighting", which Travis obviously has beaten plenty of as well, on a galactic scale even.
Sonic fights against people specifically designed to rival his abilities (Metal Sonic) and stomp the Egg Dragoon, a mechanical dragon specifically designed to counter Sonic's movement patterns, or Metal Sonic being able to replicate the skill of every fighter inside of the main cast and Sonic stomping him
Everyone in No More Heroes 3 is adapted against Travis' combat patterns and he still beats them.
despite Travis having instinctive reaction, he would need to worry about the possibility of Sonic abusing focused homing attacks and something of the sort if he sees normal H2H combat isn't working, since those attacks can normally overpower different sources of fighting styles
I really don't see how Travis can't just react to the attacks and cut him as he's flying towards him. The fact that it's worked in-verse doesn't take away from its obvious shortcomings
Sonic does have the option to use Chaos Control's teleportation and time stop aspect to gain a minor edge over mobility, but it isn't on a pace like you could say ''Oh **** Minato FTG style'' or something of the sort, but it can be useful one time at all, especially if he notices this difficulty during the course of the fight.
Travis has teleportation too, although he can only use it to get right up to the opponent.
that said, what does Travis usually lead with? I didn't see any response to this yet.
Swordfighting + his glove's secondary moves, which are teleporting right next to the enemy with an instant dropkick, causing a rain of danmaku over an area, a telekinetic yank and a time slow in an area which is useless here.

There literally are no reasons. The match is not out of its debate phase yet and if it is very little has been said in favor of Sonic that hasn't also been said for Travis.

__sonic_the_hedgehog_and_travis_touchdown_sonic_and_1_more_drawn_by_onsta__825a87ac505e74ce6cf376982734cd0d.png

Back