• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transonic Soundwaves

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Say a character can generate soundwaves. Would this count as transonic attack speed, much like how Light-based attacks give you Speed of Light attack speed?

I'm going to edit Earl of Lemongrab's profile once again and give him Transonic attack speed, because his sword emits soundwaves that render people unconscious. I just want to ask if that's okay.

I can't say much for the first part but as for editing Lemon Earl's attack speed, methinks it's best to separate his physical attack speed and his sword waves.

For example, this guy'sprofile has Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions, Hypersonic projectile sword spam

His sword spam is not part of his normal attack speed so is labeled separately.

So Lemonbutt's speed would look something like; Superhuman, Subsonic sound waves from his sword

Gemmysaur said:
I can't say much for the first part but as for editing Lemon Earl's attack speed, methinks it's best to separate his physical attack speed and his sword waves.
That's what I meant to say. Say that he has sub/transonic attack speed via his sword's soundwaves.

Back