• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

There is a lot of universe level stuff for Cybertron/Galaxy Force that should scale to Optimus/Megatron and the other Key Leaders, but it is very much an avatar of Vector Prime in that show. There is not really a way to scale anybody to Vector's best showings/lore based on the show and its tie in information.

I don't agree in general with scaling the Unicron Singularity to anyone but Primus who closed it. The Singularity is extremely convoluted and difficult to scale linearly because it manifests both inside universes/timelines while also acting outside of them. Thus from the perspective in one universe, you witness it slowly suck in planets and destroy the universe, even though it is also destroying time outside of this and affecting the multiverse as a whole.

Despite Vector saying in the show the Singularity will destroy all universes, Galvatron only ever says specifically he is going to use the Omega Lock to survive the destruction of their universe and create a new one. That is pretty solid grounds for not scaling him or any of the other main cast to the black hole. Primus was also running on fumes up until the very end of the show and it isn't "True Primus" regardless who has never appeared since the 80s and exactly one panel of a Regeneration One flashback, so no justification for Primus-scaling either.

I am honestly quite happy that Cybertron is as strong as it is though, it's a fantastic show with a cosmic scope I miss. It's the strongest cartoon continuity by a fair margin and it deserves that spot.
I unfrotunately never watched Cybertron since it was never dubbed in my country, the only thing I've ever seen from it are the transformations which, probably repetitive in the show, I found quite cool, favorite being Mudflap! Anyhow, Low 2-C seems neat I guess, though I'll say that, while Megatron holding an entire dimension together is a solid feat for Lifting Strength, I think more stuff that supports the tier 2 ratings is welcomable (Specially if Galvatron says he needs the Omega lock to survive the destruction, though if there is enough tier 2 feats, it is probably just PIS)

I unfrotunately never watched Cybertron since it was never dubbed in my country, the only thing I've ever seen from it are the transformations which, probably repetitive in the show, I found quite cool, favorite being Mudflap! Anyhow, Low 2-C seems neat I guess, though I'll say that, while Megatron holding an entire dimension together is a solid feat for Lifting Strength, I think more stuff that supports the tier 2 ratings is welcomable (Specially if Galvatron says he needs the Omega lock to survive the destruction, though if there is enough tier 2 feats, it is probably just PIS)
There's quite a lot of lore for Cybertron especially as we have some raws from the DVD booklets to work from now, but off the top of my head the main reason there's any 2c scaling across the board is that this universe-survivingg Galvatron has his shields broken by Optimus (who does not have an Omega Lock) and this Galvatron is ultimately beaten by Optimus, Scourge, Override, and Evac. There's a lot of shounen powerup syndrome going on in the show, so even after this whole thing is resolved, in later episodes Galvatron comes back for one more round with Optimus on the moon where he is able to overpower him until Optimus gets Rhisling.

It's a kind of convoluted scaling chain and I'd have to take some time to sort the information but that's the short version, it supports itself when you dig far enough into it but sounds kind of outlandish out of context. It's Transformers though so hey.

Regardless of all that though, definitely do not believe the show or Balancing Act tie-in supports the show characters being at 1A.

I have a Megatron (Galaxy force) profile completed. It just needs to be reviewed.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SpookyGunShip/Galaxy_force_megatron
The others already state it, but everything about this profile is pretty much wrong.

1. Why is Galvatron weaker than Megatron?

2. Vector Prime's avatars heavily vary from universe to universe. There's nothing to show he'd scale to his highest level of feats in this show, especially when the Cybertron comic implies he's pretty weakened after scrapping with Ramjet. Same goes for Primus.

3. Massively FTL+ has no calc behind it, and Unmeasurable speed isn't justification for Immeasurable speed.

4. Holding the fire dimension open wouldn't be a universal LS feat, that's just portal creation from the looks of it.

5. Several justifications in the P&A lacks scans or any type of references

6. The Black hole in no way scales to Outerverse level. The singularity has nothing to shown it'll affect the Tree of Life. Even during just Cybertron, it wasn't shown to be spreading throughout the entire universe just yet, and it's main power is that it can simply replicate itself from reality to reality. At best, this is Universe level+ with Low Multiverse level range.

7. That's not really justification for Nigh Omniscience.

It's better for you to list down and collect other proper feats from Cybertron than haphazardly doing it like this.

1. It doesn’t say Galvatron is weaker than Megatron.
  2. Un and Im are both prefixes for “not”.
  3. He actually can open portals, except it looks completely different than the dimension feat.
  4. I'm scaling the black hole to hyper, not outer.

It doesn’t say Galvatron is weaker than Megatron.
Why is Galvatron 5-B and 1-A at the same time?

Un and Im are both prefixes for “not”.
Things like that can often be used hyperbole for characters just being insanely fast. Nothing in it shows it lines up with the wiki's standards of what Immeasurable speed is.

He actually can open portals, except it looks completely different than the dimension feat.
It's just him tearing a hole open through the dimension. That's just a hax feat.

I'm scaling the black hole to hyper, not outer.
The blog says otherwise, that and there isn't anything either that shows the singularity would affect the Multiverse' higher dimensions, only space and time.

Back