• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Lord almighty, I miss the days where you would have profiles without accepted calcs or even justification for stuff lime Soul manip and you would only get an explanation via a debate disclaimer: not really but I do think including references for everything even with a image seems excessive but oh well

It was a chore to do it, but it is at least done. Now I just need images and have the 3 calcs accepted since no one really voiced any complains about me using multipliers '-'

Maybe I'll just stop after OP and Megatron, don't really look foward on putting references on every single profile for non-important characters '-'

Dreamwave Unicron Duology Megatron's profile so far

I want to at least have Optimus and Megatron done before posting them, with possibly Scavenger as a third one I might do since his profile reveals a lot of neat things about his Martial Arts '-'

If anyone is curious: I went with 2x multiplier for a normal Power-link with Minicons, 3x for each member of the Destruction Team (so a x9 total) and Megatron's peak at Issue 5 is 2^4 because he used 4 minicons.

Energon Megatron's rating comes from some scaling I did with the bios: Optimus' firepower with Overload is said do be 10x stronger, his Energon Power-linked self should be stronger then that and he faced Scorponok with that mode, who in turn, faced Megatron. Should be more clear once I work on OP's profile

No Images for the lad as well, gonna work on it '-'
Only skimmed it so far, but overall, looks pretty good to me, other than some minor formatting mistakes.

Back