• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

So this is that High 6-A feat, while it knocks out Galvatron for a bit, Galvatron becomes pretty fine afterwards and is shown to function as per normal, so downscaling is viable.

Attack Potency:
Speed:
There's definitely more but I'll look later. All I got for now. They also got a bunch of LS stuff but not very relevant imo.

Things I wanna note about the four parter, I'll get the refs but:

So yeah.

Marvel US either scales at Low 7-C/7-C to maybe At most High 6-A

Marvel UK is solidly at Low 7-B

Speed is probably either High Hypersonic+ or Relativistic if the SOL stuff is legit.
Now that I am home I am bit iffy on tier 7, specially for US, I'll go towards them
Shockwave can caporize the people in the stadium: I don't know if you mean the whole stadium or just the people, but either way, it was never stated Shockwave could do it in one shot, just that the people he hit would be doomed

Nothing short of nuclear can hurt Metroplex: Well... I sure hope so, almost sure Metroplex is tier 7 via sheer size '-'

Onslaught's Firepower is 3 kilotons: I think it only refers to when he is in vehicle mode, but even if it wasn't, the weapon itself, a missile that separates into 3 mini missiles, was never used in the comics

Rumble: Seems to be the only one with a clear tier 7 feat, but I wonder if it is even combat applicable

A lot of the other stuff is from the UK which, once again, also has the statement that Snarl was unharmed by weapons capable of leveling a Small Town and also has Swoop surviving a Thermo-Nuclear bomb that was said to be very high in density (Although he was quite far). But outside of Swoop, the other stuff are statements, and I don't know if the peeps here in the wiki would take those statements as 1 to 1 (Small Town being Low 7-C, Small City being Low 7-B, etc)

Also within the UK is a Bomb that was said to be 1.5 Megatons (Low 7-B) and it absolutely wrecked the bots caught within its explosion

I don't know, feels weird that the "main" tier 7 statement is from something that was never used, while the others are statements that say the name of the tiers instead of a number. Megatron's fusion cannon even one shotted Predaking. It is more plausible for the UK, but once again, they have more statements of the name of tiers instead of actual feats.

Just posting some food for thought '-'

This is using a nuclear method iirc, the Iguanus thing is probably a more standard explosion so it'd likely be lower.

Shockwave can caporize the people in the stadium: I don't know if you mean the whole stadium or just the people, but either way, it was never stated Shockwave could do it in one shot, just that the people he hit would be doomed
Bumblebee straight up says in one shot, and considering the stadium is filled with people, that would have to mean he'd be covering taht entire area.

Onslaught's Firepower is 3 kilotons: I think it only refers to when he is in vehicle mode, but even if it wasn't, the weapon itself, a missile that separates into 3 mini missiles, was never used in the comics
I feel there's probably some example of Onslaught attacking someone in his vehicle mode?

Rumble: Seems to be the only one with a clear tier 7 feat, but I wonder if it is even combat applicable
It should be considering he can definitely survive the recoil of his own attacks.

A lot of the other stuff is from the UK which, once again, also has the statement that Snarl was unharmed by weapons capable of leveling a Small Town and also has Swoop surviving a Thermo-Nuclear bomb that was said to be very high in density (Although he was quite far). But outside of Swoop, the other stuff are statements, and I don't know if the peeps here in the wiki would take those statements as 1 to 1 (Small Town being Low 7-C, Small City being Low 7-B, etc)
Considering the standards differ a bit from stuff like the 7-A, I think they're generally fine unless they have further context to suggest otherwise?

Also within the UK is a Bomb that was said to be 1.5 Megatons (Low 7-B) and it absolutely wrecked the bots caught within its explosion
Ya got the source for this?

Also funny thing, Ravage has 1 Megaton Proton bombs lmfao. Between, Rumble's earthquakes, Ravage's bombs and Buzzsaw one shotting Omega, why do the cassettes have all the good shit lmao

Back