• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Nah, G1 Marvel Megatron was dope.

Soundwave sucks, and probably deserved it.
oT7hej7.png

Should clarify, comic Soundwave sucks. He's a major jobber with 0 personality.

The show version of Soundwave is amazing.

The UK comics does some neat stuff with Soundwave, much like it does with most of the comic's characters (Soundwave becomes the leader of the Decepticons in the future after Shockwave's death and he also assumed the Decepticon leadership after Shockwave was thought to be dead and Megatron was MIA in the UK)

I haven't gotten through all the UK stuff yet.

Are there any really good feats, aside from Galvatron laughing off enough firepower to level a small city and taking a volcanic eruption?

I haven't gotten through all the UK stuff yet.

Are there any really good feats, aside from Galvatron laughing off enough firepower to level a small city and taking a volcanic eruption?
If you mean statements, Snarl no sells firepower enough to level a Small Town and later survives a matter-disintegrating Nuke (Which combined with Optimus surviving direct contact with Anti-matter means to me the Transformers have a level of resistance to matter manip). Swoop also kinda that survives a Thermo-Nuclear bomb (He was decently away from it I suppose, but still, it is there)

But if you ask me, those 2 tier 7 statements don't really have a lot of weight, between Swoop getting knocked down by the Thermo-Nuclear bomb and the countless tier 8 feats the series has pre Underbase.

Outside of that, the UK stories also have a more interesting story then the US version, most of the time '-'

Agreed. The Galvatron storylines from the UK are incredible (at least the ones I'm on, not sure about later stuff).

Not really want to spoil it I guess. Outside of the Galvatron stuff, I really like the story arc of Prey-Resurrection (Issue 96-104), contains many of my favorite quotes from OP

Back