• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

"I can't have my General being outdone by a Common Foot Solider! From this day forward, you are now my Second in Command!"

Megatron: Crying in the Background while Starscream laughs at him.

Can I just say that The Rookie (That's what everyone calls him in both versions of the game) is a total badass? Prime literally says "You know The Fallen expects you to die against me right?" And he basically just goes "D. I. L. L. I. G. A. F. That spells Dilligaf and it means DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A ****?!" and ******* Mercs Prime.

Can I just say that The Rookie (That's what everyone calls him in both versions of the game) is a total badass? Prime literally says "You know The Fallen expects you die against me right?" And he basically just goes "D. I. L. L. I. G. A. F. That spells Dilligaf and it means DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A ****?!" and ******* Mercs Prime.
7-C rookie when

Lordtracer already did, I think. We aren't going to use 7-C because as stated earlier, it's an outlier as every other guy has a calc that is massively below 7-C. At best we're getting baseline Low 7-C, which I guess is unfortunate but it is what it is.

Lordtracer already did, I think. We aren't going to use 7-C because as stated earlier, it's an outlier as every other guy has a calc that is massively below 7-C. At best we're getting baseline Low 7-C, which I guess is unfortunate but it is what it is.
Devastator might be though

I doubt that. He was able to be hurt by the likes of skids and mudflap. And he really is just a bunch of bots slammed together. At best he'd be above Low 7-C. Unless you want to combine all the weights of the vehicles he's made of, and then calc from there, but that feels like it's stretching it. But I do wonder what result we'll get from it tho

Devastator might be though

I doubt that. He was able to be hurt by the likes of skids and mudflap. And he really is just a bunch of bots slammed together. At best he'd be above Low 7-C. Unless you want to combine all the weights of the vehicles he's made of, and then calc from there, but that feels like it's stretching it. But I do wonder what result we'll get from it tho
Only if you stretch

Ok, so here's a rough calc I made using the main six constructicons that forms devastator (Scavenger, Hightower, Long Haul, Mixmaster, Rampage, Scrapper) and excluding the extras. He can become bigger the more constructicons combines with

889041.05 kg + 623700 kg + 42000 kg + 48990 kg + 20021 kg + 272155 kg = 1895907kg

KE = 1.14702E+14 J = Approximately 27 kilotons of TNT = Town level

We're not gonna use this, and I probably did something wrong, but it is a interesting result

Last edited:
Ok, so here's a rough calc I made using the main six constructicons that forms devastator (Scavenger, Hightower, Long Haul, Mixmaster, Rampage, Scrapper) and excluding the extras. He can become bigger the more constructicons combines with

889041.05kg + 623700kg + 42000kg + 48990 kg + 20021 kg + 272155 kg = 1895907

KE = 1.14702E+14 J = Approximately 27 kilotons of TNT = Town level

We're not gonna use this, and I probably did something wrong, but it is a interesting result
contructicons built outliers change my mind

So I was rewatching the cutscenes from the First Movie Games and I realized something. Megatron in the Autobot Game gets the Allspark and receives the same buff Starscream gets. He legit No Sold a Heavy Weapons Salvo from Optimus which does more attack than all his other attacks and then Slammed Optimus away, then Create-A-Bot shows up and has somehow get the Allspark out of Megatron (which he does) and then slams it into Megatron which Weakens him enough for Optimus to 1v1 Kill him while destroying the Allspark. Btw, I also remembered that the 8-A+ feat we're using now was a No Sold Feat since they didn't take any damage at all from crashing on Earth.

So I was rewatching the cutscenes from the First Movie Games and I realized something. Megatron in the Autobot Game gets the Allspark and receives the same buff Starscream gets. He legit No Sold a Heavy Weapons Salvo from Optimus which does more attack than all his other attacks and then Slammed Optimus away, then Create-A-Bot shows up and has somehow get the Allspark out of Megatron (which he does) and then slams it into Megatron which Weakens him enough for Optimus to 1v1 Kill him while destroying the Allspark. Btw, I also remembered that the 8-A+ feat we're using now was a No Sold Feat since they didn't take any damage at all from crashing on Earth.
Create-A-Bot strongest bayformer?

The Allspark Buff both Megatron and Starscream receive is kinda weird tbh. It buffs their AP to be able to Damn Near One-Shot people on Optimus and Megatron's Level but it boosts their Dura to an extent to where their Completely Invincible to your Attacks aside from hitting them in the Back to knock the Allspark out of them.

I did a few more rough calcs for others. Long haul and overload are 7-C and Hightower is Low 7-C and Jet fire is baseline Low 7-C and the others are 8-A, scorponok was able to harm jet fire and blackout is superior to scorponok. 5 (probably) tier 7 characters. I noticed most of the tier 7 guys are construction vehicles, there are probably a lot more. All probably still outliers tho.

As for the driller, I don't know, someone else is gonna have to calc that.

I did a few more rough calcs for others. Long haul and overload are 7-C and Hightower is Low 7-C and Jet fire is baseline Low 7-C and the others are 8-A, scorponok was able to harm jet fire and blackout is superior to scorponok. 5 (probably) tier 7 characters. I noticed most of the tier 7 guys are construction vehicles, there are probably a lot more. All probably still outliers tho.

Driller? You mean the guy Bumblebee ROFL Stomped alongside Ravage? Pretty sure that's Rampage.

Which reminds me. Does Ravage have a Page? He was able to do some small amounts of Damage to Bumblebee, but it was pretty negligible in the Long Run.

jetfire one shot mixmaster
Driller? You mean the guy Bumblebee ROFL Stomped alongside Ravage? Pretty sure that's Rampage.
Driller from tf3

The Allspark Buff both Megatron and Starscream receive is kinda weird tbh. It buffs their AP to be able to Damn Near One-Shot people on Optimus and Megatron's Level but it boosts their Dura to an extent to where their Completely Invincible to your Attacks aside from hitting them in the Back to knock the Allspark out of them.
Really feel like this needs to be Addressed.

So do you guys think we should make a Key for this or make a new Page for DS Game Megatron and Starscream. Starscream I feel like needs a new Page for this because he's basically an entirely different character personality wise compared to him in the movies.

The Rookie also needs his own Page too. He scales above everyone in RoTF, possibly including The Fallen since Optimus in Base (as in without Jetfire's Parts) was confident he could beat Megatron and The Fallen. I also doubt Jetfire's Parts were a big amp anyway since he's Weaker than Optimus to begin with.

The Rookie also needs his own Page too. He scales above everyone in RoTF, possibly including The Fallen since Optimus in Base (as in without Jetfire's Parts) was confident he could beat Megatron and The Fallen. I also doubt Jetfire's Parts were a big amp anyway since he's Weaker than Optimus to begin with.
the parts did heal him and upgrade so that might be a big amp.

the parts did heal him and upgrade so that might be a big amp.
It might be, but like I said Jetfire was already Weaker than Optimus plus he was low key getting hurt pretty bad by Scorponok who is definitely inferior to Optimus and Blackout. It was certainly a useful buff though considering it gave him the ability to fly and use the Jet Engines as Extra Canons, but it didn't look like it gave him a big increase in strength considering that his only feat in that form is Stomping Megatron (which he did in Base already) and The Fallen, who is arguably Above Megatron Level. I say Arguably because The Fallen has no actual combat Feats aside from getting his ass beat by Prime while Megatron was able to Survive his own Fusion Cannon going off in his Face.

If it were up to me, I'd say the the strongest RoTF Character is more of a Debate between Jetfire Optimus, The Rookie and Megatron from the Xbox and PS4 Version of the game that killed The Fallen after Megatron was betrayed by him.

I could totally wank the **** out of the DS Games Guns because most of them seem to be Lasers. Totally Lightspeed Weaponry. It wouldn't scale to like any of their Reactions since it's impossible to miss with them aside from the Missiles/Heavy Weapons. But I won't do that because it's more of joke.

I could totally wank the **** out of the DS Games Guns because most of them seem to be Lasers. Totally Lightspeed Weaponry. It wouldn't scale to like any of their Reactions sense it's impossible to miss with them aside from the Missiles/Heavy Weapons. But I won't do that because it's more of joke.
Like 4-C optimus for destroying the star harvester?

Like 4-C optimus for destroying the star harvester?
I guess, but I meant a more believable argument than that since I'm not even scaling their Guns to them speed wise, just saying they might be lasers so you could say they have like SoL Guns. But still, it's more of joke since I can't prove they're actually lasers. They just look like lasers.

Japanese Continuity stuff is weird since they’d pretty much need two separate keys, one for their original appearance and the first manga series since that’s somewhat canon to the original anime trilogy, and another that’s pretty much a pseudo composite profile for their appearances in crossover stuff like Legends and RobotMasters and Kiss Players (sadly we have to acknowledge it since it’s pretty important to the Japanese G1 Continuity and it has some hax for Galvatron)

Back