• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Would it be possible to calc Grimlock? Do we have a confirmed weight for him?

If he has a confirmed weight, then we could calc that and scale it to AOE/TLK Optimus, TLK Bumblebee and Barricade, TLK Megatron, Galvatron and Lockdown.

It's a bit weird that the western star truck is actually lighter than the peterbilt, as the former seems to be quite bigger. oh well, what about crosshairs and the others?

I’ll do ends for the empty weight (32,000 lb) and max takeoff weights (46,000 lb) for the MH-53 (Blackout’s alt).

I’ll do Crosshairs, Hound, Soundwave and Bonecrusher too. They can scale to their own calcs instead of being Unknown.

So far, I have done Blackout, Bonecrusher and Soundwave. Bonecrusher’s calc, like I mentioned in said calc, is extremely close to 8-A+ and anyone that upscales from Bonecrusher (i.e. Optimus), has the possibility of being 8-A+.

It be epic if we got Low 7-C out of this uwu
With the profiles we currently have, closest I see us getting to Low 7-C is Bonecrusher, cause Grindor’s high-end weight is still beneath Bonecrusher’s.

But we might get 8-A+ out of this.

We can talk about characters that don’t currently have profiles after I finish calcing the ones that do (I’m not doing all of them anymore, just anyone I think could give interesting results because 99% of them are just differing levels of low-end 8-B)

Hold on, boys. Brawl is actually 8-A+. And quite a high-end of it too. And that means upscaling to Low 7-C is on the horizon, because Bee scales to Brawl, and Starscream scales far above Bee.

I’ll just put the calc in here.

Weight: 980 tons (889041.05 kg)

KE = 0.5(889041.05)*11000^2 = 5.3786984e+13 joules = 12.85540 kilotons = Town level.

Eh... this one might be an outlier.

Why? Both prime and ironhide were able to harm him, and we see many other transformers around demolisher's size in dotm such as devcon who is huge. Prime is also able to harm bots much larger than him such as grimlock and infernocus, the twins were able to harm devastator who is far larger than demolishor. Longhaul is also pretty close to demolishor's weight. (623,700 kg)

Last edited:
Why? Both prime and ironhide were able to harm him, and we see many other transformers around demolisher's size in dotm such as devcon who is huge. Prime is also able to harm bots much larger than him such as grimlock and infernocus, the twins were able to harm devastator who is far larger than demolishor
devastator is gonna be stupid

Back