• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

I don't think you'd get any impressive feats from that, given how powerful the characters are at the moment.

I know, which is why I said it was a dumb question, I was wondering if it was a hax, space time manip, thing

Nothing much, just upgrading a few people (like Barricade, for example) to 8-B+/8-A.

That high, huh...

Tbh I had planned on adding a few things that those profiles are missing. I think the Bayformers are much weaker than they're portrayed there but they have some good feats here and there that no one's brought up.

Mainly Megatron pushing the USS Topeka (which weighs 5700-6100 tons) out of the water with one arm, or basically, Class M

Last edited:
Are you guys planning on doing the OG Marvel Transformers comics? I've actually got many feats of the American version here. I'm planning to make a Respect Thread in the future.

Are you guys planning on doing the OG Marvel Transformers comics? I've actually got many feats of the American version here. I'm planning to make a Respect Thread in the future.
Yes, I was actually planning on reading through them sometime (as well as G2, the 2019 prequel comics and supplementary comics) to make profiles for them.

I'll probably make a sandbox or blog/respect thread for the multiverse stuff on Monday or so, once everything has been unlocked. I'll start with the easiest such as universe ramjet or mogahn the mass and then the stuff like cloud. I've yet to completely read all of it

Also are we going to include comics like transformers legends, selects and stuff like that? Because if we are then we would have to look through stuff such as kiss players because it is canon to the legends manga

If you want to read Kiss Players yourself, I won’t stop you, cause I’m sure as hell not doing it.

Would you guys mind if I laid out my Bayformer revisions here? Just so any problems can be worked out before the actual thread is made.

Firstly, Brawl. Brawl gets an upgrade to 8-A via upscaling from Ratchet’s 8-B+, which is only 1.03x away from baseline 8-A. Brawl could tank attacks from Ratchet, Jazz and Ironhide at the same time, which is why he upscales.

This scales to Bumblebee, who killed Brawl. His two keys would also be merged at that point, there’s no real reason for them to be separated. Barricade would also scale due to fighting on par with Bumblebee in the first movie, and surviving attacks from Bee and Grimlock in TLK. Starscream also scales for easily destroying Bee’s legs, and he could harm Optimus during the forest battle.

Next up, Jazz. Jazz can stagger Megatron and deal chip damage to Brawl, so he should be 8-B+. Nobody scales to this, unless we say Ironhide should be comparable to him.

Bonecrusher’s justification should be changed, since he definitely isn’t 8-A like Starscream and Brawl would be due to this revision.

Blackout and Grindor should also be 8-A, Blackout’s current justification works just fine and Grindor could harm Optimus, and his severed arm redirected Megatron’s shot during the forest battle.

I really don’t think Crosshairs should scale to Bee just from that little scuffle they had in TLK, they didn’t really trade blows with each other and just grappled. Hound can still scale above Crosshairs, but him scaling above Bee is meh. At best, they should both be ‘At least 8-B+,’ IMO.

And lastly, Soundwave’s justification is pretty baseless. I’m pretty sure fodder protoforms aren’t 8-B, and his only other feats are pushing Bee around a bit, which could maybe be 8-B+. His durability should be 8-A though, since he did survive several attacks from Bumblebee.

TL;DR
8-B+ - Jazz, Ironhide (maybe), Crosshairs (maybe), Hound (maybe), Soundwave (maybe)
8-A - Brawl, Bumblebee, Barricade, Starscream, Blackout, Grindor

It’s not all buffs. Crosshairs and Hound could be demoted to ‘Unknown’ (which I hate, but it’s better than assuming they’re Bumblebee level), because they really don’t have feats.

Bonecrusher could lose the + in his City Block level+, his only real “feats” are tackling Optimus and punching him once. I don’t know if that’s enough for him to backscale to 8-B+, otherwise he’d just be ‘Unknown’ with 8-B+ durability.

Soundwave could get nuked to ‘Unknown’ with 8-A durability. I don’t think pushing someone around is really a feat.

I’ll let others give their input on these things though.

It’s not all buffs. Crosshairs and Hound could be demoted to ‘Unknown’ (which I hate, but it’s better than assuming they’re Bumblebee level), because they really don’t have feats.

Bonecrusher could lose the + in his City Block level+, his only real “feats” are tackling Optimus and punching him once. I don’t know if that’s enough for him to backscale to 8-B+, otherwise he’d just be ‘Unknown’ with 8-B+ durability.

Soundwave could get nuked to ‘Unknown’ with 8-A durability. I don’t think pushing someone around is really a feat.

I’ll let others give their input on these things though.
I meant I agree with the buffs specifically. Not sure how I feel about the Nerfs.

I guess it be best to just remove the characters with unknown. I'm kinda neutral on the nerfs. Also, I don't see why crosshair and the others shouldn't be (presumably) around 8-B. One thing all bayverse cybertronians have in common is that they can turn into protoforms to perform interstellar travel, so they should logically be able to survive re-entry like bee and the others

Last edited:
I guess it be best to just remove the characters with unknown. I'm kinda neutral on the nerfs. Also, I don't see why crosshair and the others shouldn't be (presumably) around 8-B. One thing all bayverse cybertronians have in common is that they can turn into protoforms to perform interstellar travel, so they should logically be able to survive re-entry like bee and the others
I have no problems with deleting Crosshairs, Hound and Soundwave’s profiles. Although if you wanted to use re-entry, you’d have to calc them like the other Autobots, using their alt mode weights.

I have no problems with deleting Crosshairs, Hound and Soundwave’s profiles. Although if you wanted to use re-entry, you’d have to calc them like the other Autobots, using their alt mode weights.
Would AOE/TLK Optimus need his calc redone due a different altmode?

Actually, if someone can get me the weight of Optimus’ AOE/TLK alts, I’ll calc it myself.

Note this is the truck based on OP's altmode

Hm, either way it weighs less than the original Optimus truck. It’d still be 8-A, but a lower value than the original calc.

Back